• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#21
GoldUnit posted...
I automatically unlocked color 7 for every character (except for Gunvolt for some reason) when I got around 2500 points through league matches. I just got to Soldier 1st Class rank.

I just got to this and got nothing so it seems that's not what determines the unlock it seems.
What league were you at the time? Considering that online unlocks were based on amount of games played online for Code of Princess EX so knowing how many matches you had played at that point might help too.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#22
Im thinking at this point that it may have something to do with the league or maybe playing with a particular character so much more than the character points. Also weirdly I had gotten Emiko's story color from playing with her online.

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#23
Seems that some think that color 6 is just randomly unlocked through online play and that 7 is gotten through getting to legend rank. 8 still doesn't seem to have any clue to it

User Info: rantingrvn

rantingrvn
2 years ago#24
6 and 7 can be done offline too. I got 6 and 7 for Gunvolt and I never played online. I was going from training to VS mode and when I checked one day, I had them. I do a lot of VS matches with him. Someone on a different site mentioned they did the same with Helen. My guess is they unlock after a certain amount of matches offline. Same goes for 8. The thing is, it never straight out told me like in the other modes. I still have some digging to do.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917
2 years ago#25
There seems to be a bug specifically with GV with the game not notifying you of unlocks for him I've noticed. At least, it never has for me. Everyone else I got the prompt for color 3 and 5, but not GV.
Support bacteria, it's the only culture we have left.
Switch FC: 7892-0814-1501

User Info: skullman667

skullman667
2 years ago#26
Has anyone figured out how many matches you have to play to unlock colors 6 and 7?

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#27
I honestly have no idea. I have played over 100 matches with Emiko online and outside randomly unlocking her story color I got zilch for her so it looks like it might take a lot

User Info: Kaorimanabe

Kaorimanabe
2 years ago#28
I have the game on PC and PS4.

Beat trials, survival on every difficulty, story mode, reached legend, got 10k points for the character

I did this both on PC and PS4, but I only unlocked color 8 on PC and that was when I did survival on hard.

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
2 years ago#29
sonicking917 posted...
There seems to be a bug specifically with GV with the game not notifying you of unlocks for him I've noticed. At least, it never has for me. Everyone else I got the prompt for color 3 and 5, but not GV.

I noticed this today. I was worried something glitched since I didnt get notification but the color was there when I looked.

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#30
I wonder if someone digging in the code could be able to figure out the unlock conditions or something. lol. I enjoy unlocking stuff but it becomes a little frustrating if you don't know if your efforts are even making any progress or not
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A