• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. Respawning Hordes should not be a thing!!!!!

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis
1 month ago#1
I am so sick of it!

I kill the horde (which can be absolutely ridiculous because you have 10 enemies all wailing on you at once) and get my reward after so much frustration and loss of almost all (if not all) of my regens!

Then I go to heal at a Mistle to restock my regens only to pass by again because the pathway is mandatory and they come back after me and there go all of those regens I just restocked!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget me!!!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SkeiththeShadow

SkeiththeShadow
1 month ago#2
The Hordes are good for Grinding and you can ignore them if you know where they spawn. Barring one of the two invasions in the final Depths map where you have to trigger it as its right in the path for one of the bosses (who has a Key to the Main Boss)
FC: 0705 - 2507 - 6584 IGN: Joestar(Moon)

Mudonis
1 month ago#3
SkeiththeShadow posted...
The Hordes are good for Grinding and you can ignore them if you know where they spawn. Barring one of the two invasions in the final Depths map where you have to trigger it as its right in the path for one of the bosses (who has a Key to the Main Boss)

The thing is there should be some kind of thing that you interact with to make them respawn it shouldn't be an automatic thing.

And there is one other horde that is on a mandatory path.

It's in the Cathedral after regaining your memories. About halfway to the Ribcage boss I think.
Don't forget me!!!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: UbberDevil

UbberDevil
1 month ago#4
That's Souls-likes for you; it's pretty much a staple.
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen.

User Info: AddictedGamer

AddictedGamer
1 month ago#5
your reseting the map so your reseting the hoard
so complaning of the horde is like saying i reset this puzzle but why arent some of the pieces already togather

Mudonis
1 month ago#6
AddictedGamer posted...
so complaning of the horde is like saying i reset this puzzle but why arent some of the pieces already togather

That has nothing to do with the other.
Don't forget me!!!

AddictedGamer
1 month ago#7
Mudonis posted...
AddictedGamer posted...

its called an analogy where you use something else to refer to another thing.
i refered the horde reseting to a puzzle
OP complaning that hordes reset when you rest at mistle
i refered to it like a puzzle being progress reset an complaining why isnt the puzzle already partially done
cause the OP doesnt want when you rest at a mistle to not also reset the horde while every other enemy is reset

Mudonis
1 month ago#8
AddictedGamer posted...
Mudonis posted...
AddictedGamer posted...

i refered to it like a puzzle being progress reset an complaining why isnt the puzzle already partially done
cause the OP doesnt want when you rest at a mistle to not also reset the horde while every other enemy is reset

Hordes are like Dark Souls' Black Knights. Basically a 'mini boss'.

They don't respawn after going to a bonfire.

That said a way to allow people to farm them but not respawn from mistles is add a marker or something after the horde is beaten. They will only respawn if you interact with said marker.
Don't forget me!!!

AddictedGamer
1 month ago#9
Mudonis posted...
AddictedGamer posted...
Mudonis posted...
AddictedGamer posted...

Hordes are like Dark Souls' Black Knights. Basically a 'mini boss'.

They don't respawn after going to a bonfire.

That said a way to allow people to farm them but not respawn from mistles is add a marker or something after the horde is beaten. They will only respawn if you interact with said marker.

an yet this isn't a dark souls game but a game that is like dark souls thus doesnt follow everything that has to do with dark souls.

while the 1.04 patch will have
Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood”

so may or may not be the same as that but as
dark souls was published by Namco Bandai Games but developed by FromSoftware, Inc.
code vein was developed by Bandai Namco Studios an published by Bandai Namco Entertainment
but ultimatly this game will not be the same mold as dark souls an will follow its own choices of what mechanics it has
it's a dark souls knock off i love this game and dark souls you get plenty of haze items and items and i just kill them for the stuff they drop
3DS friend code:478566817821
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. Respawning Hordes should not be a thing!!!!!
  • Post New Message