• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert
  3. Wait, this now requires a Game Pass to be played?
DeusMortem 7 months ago#1
So much for f2p …

Edit: Hm, seems there are actually non-Game Pass editions that you can buy, but IIRC this game used to be free to download. Now all of a sudden you’re forced to choose between stupid special editions that grant you “exclusive” items. What’s up with this? Where’s the free version?
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
(edited 7 months ago)
2ndAtomisk 3 months ago#2
3 months late and you probably know this by now, but the game was only free for a limited time as part of an anniversary event. Other than that it's always been b2p.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, "Nice try." ~ Lezard Valeth
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
DeusMortem 3 months ago#3
2ndAtomisk posted...
3 months late and you probably know this by now, but the game was only free for a limited time as part of an anniversary event. Other than that it's always been b2p.

Thank you for the response. :)
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert
  3. Wait, this now requires a Game Pass to be played?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A