• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert
  3. what happens when you get 50 when it comes to pvp?

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
2 years ago#1
are you flagged for life? what if you don't want to pvp? what if you just want to be peaceful and do pve stuff?
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
2 years ago#2
You can be attacked when not in a safe zone and you can set it to no PvP so you don’t accidentally attack someone.
A Mod/Admin said on 5/9/2019 11:58:24 AM
Please don't insult us, we are people and certainly not trash :(

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
2 years ago#3
When a player is flagged for PVP they can hit you with their attacks even if you are not. so take care.

magemaximus
2 years ago#4
damn why did they make this game like this. what about people who like the game but not pvp. i like pvp but i specifically go to pvp modes in mmorpgs to do pvp, like BG with WoW, BG with ESO, or the arena or whatever with SWTOR. i would also join a pvp server like in WoW instead of a pve server.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Zorlac

Zorlac
2 years ago#5
magemaximus posted...
damn why did they make this game like this. what about people who like the game but not pvp. i like pvp but i specifically go to pvp modes in mmorpgs to do pvp, like BG with WoW, BG with ESO, or the arena or whatever with SWTOR. i would also join a pvp server like in WoW instead of a pve server.

Probably not the game for you then.
https://www.youtube.com/c/zorlac Please subscribe!!
Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666

User Info: cherokeemohawk

cherokeemohawk
2 years ago#6
The lack of content right now you can stay at 49 , don't do that catfishman quest to enable pvp, you won't level up but we only have mediah right now so nothing a 49 with +13 or higher gear can't do. Bonus that no one can attack you either, hopefully they will wise up and make a couple server's with no pvp for people who won't pvp but like the other parts of the game like me. Or just give us the option to leave pvp off when doing the 49 quest so we can level up with out having forced pvp on us.

magemaximus
2 years ago#7
I got to 50 and used the clear memory item that said it will let me reach 50. But I used that thing at 49. Thought it was going to auto jump me to 50. Not sure if pvp has been enabled for me or if I have to do another quest to unlock it. How can I tell?

Giarccpsn
2 years ago#8
magemaximus posted...
I got to 50 and used the clear memory item that said it will let me reach 50. But I used that thing at 49. Thought it was going to auto jump me to 50. Not sure if pvp has been enabled for me or if I have to do another quest to unlock it. How can I tell?

Sword top left corner of screen will be on fire if you are in pvp mode. The item doesn't auto level you to 50, it just makes 50 + attainable. Players flagged for PVP have sword icon beside their names.

Giarccpsn
2 years ago#9
cherokeemohawk posted...
The lack of content right now you can stay at 49 , don't do that catfishman quest to enable pvp, you won't level up but we only have mediah right now so nothing a 49 with +13 or higher gear can't do. Bonus that no one can attack you either, hopefully they will wise up and make a couple server's with no pvp for people who won't pvp but like the other parts of the game like me. Or just give us the option to leave pvp off when doing the 49 quest so we can level up with out having forced pvp on us.

I think the Dev made this with PVP in mind. If they change it to fully optional doesn't seem likely. But hey anything could happen.

magemaximus
2 years ago#10
Giarccpsn posted...
magemaximus posted...

Sword top left corner of screen will be on fire if you are in pvp mode. The item doesn't auto level you to 50, it just makes 50 + attainable. Players flagged for PVP have sword icon beside their names.

whew it isn't on fire. i'm good guys. will just stay like this. i wonder if the necklace of sealed magical power quest is the quest that will trigger it.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert
  3. what happens when you get 50 when it comes to pvp?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A