• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert
  3. How is this vs elder scrolls online.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 years ago#1
The tarpaulins lol better and the combat seems faster paced but will this be getting more support or is elder scrolls online still the better choice for long run and fun adventure mmo.

I’m going to try the beta later today. What future support and dlc is this game getting? Which is better or more worth getting into for the long run

User Info: Terizil

Terizil
2 years ago#2
Black Desert is more PVP focused whereas ESO has both, albeit a very laggy PVP.

ESO will likely remain stronger in the end but I think Black Desert will do OK.

User Info: cherokeemohawk

cherokeemohawk
2 years ago#3
Eso I can't stand, not to mention the fact you have to pay to play all the new content, whereas bdo online you get a full game and don't pay for additional content and they add new classes, I will be playing bdo until a new borderlands comes out for Xbox one.

User Info: JustinMeme

JustinMeme
2 years ago#4
cherokeemohawk posted...
Eso I can't stand, not to mention the fact you have to pay to play all the new content, whereas bdo online you get a full game and don't pay for additional content and they add new classes, I will be playing bdo until a new borderlands comes out for Xbox one.

to be fair you only need to buy the latest edition (which i believe is currently summerset) to get every expansion released to date in ESO.
Yes my name is reallyJustin and yes my last name is really Meme I don't care what the haters say Memes are part of my DNA and you can't take that away frome me!

shads3055
2 years ago#5
Yup elder scrolls online is better

User Info: Deathpossesion

Deathpossesion
2 years ago#6
This game sucks. The graphics are weird same with the combat. I also hate gender locked classes.
In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.GT: Sm0oth Legacy

shads3055
2 years ago#7
good to know I won't waste my time with the beta.. the combat looks like dynisty warriors

User Info: K_ROC

K_ROC
2 years ago#8
shads3055 posted...
good to know I won't waste my time with the beta.. the combat looks like dynisty warriors

Why would you not try the beta yourself to see if you like it? Then if you have a mild interest in it, figure out more about the game. Not everyone likes the same things as you might. Make your own judgements sometimes Michael. Especially when it’s free to do so.
GT: TheBootyTrain
PSN: Fancy-Raptor

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
2 years ago#9
Game is very paywall heavy
Gt: Death By Karma
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert
  3. How is this vs elder scrolls online.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A