• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  3. everyone who left for COD

User Info: lvlKirito

lvlKirito
2 months ago#1
Gonna come back in a month and suck lol

Expect to stand still and see someone completely miss every shot in the near future and u just burst them then laugh at thier cod skills😂😂

Got my beer on standby 🤠
You said what......Fuu is op.....you must be hatin..I understand it hurts when u lose to a beautiful jinchuriki with a sharingan and a rinnegan

User Info: UraRenge2005

UraRenge2005
2 months ago#2
*a tumbleweed rolls by slowly in the wind*
My Favorite Dragon Ball characters ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/9ZxpkUn.png All DBZ Movie villains ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/LXpVInL.png

User Info: D_FENS3

D_FENS3
2 months ago#3
^
*Towards Red Dead Redemption 2 release date*
Everyone in this room is dumber for having read this. I am awarded zero points and may God have mercy on my soul.
(XBL: D FENS3) (PSN: TG-D_FENS3)

User Info: Bobsy84

Bobsy84
2 months ago#4
I like PUBG a lot, hell of a lot, pretty much the only thing i played all year multi player wise but its a still running like s*** on console. You really can't blame people for wanting a smoother experience in 2018 then sub 30 fps even more so people who went out and bought a one x.

Its different enough for me to play both as sometimes you want a fast paced quick game, sometimes you want the more slow and strategic pace of PUBG.

i don't think pubg will totally die, there will be a fairly small but dedicated group of fans online, but player numbers will drop for sure. I'm in Europe and first person game modes are already dead over here, cods just going to make that even worse.

lvlKirito
2 months ago#5
D_FENS3 posted...
^
*Towards Red Dead Redemption 2 release date*

Now that is something worth my money lol
You said what......Fuu is op.....you must be hatin..I understand it hurts when u lose to a beautiful jinchuriki with a sharingan and a rinnegan

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
2 months ago#6
Except from the sounds of it Black Ops 4 is the much better experience, especially on consoles

User Info: DarkRay117

DarkRay117
2 months ago#7
Isn't the battle royale fad dying slowly?
3ds FC: 5086-1540-5893
"What?! Oh, no! It's the cops! Oh! And a ....Construction worker..."

User Info: NinoSuave

NinoSuave
2 months ago#8
Literally no one cares. over 50% of the population of this game left to Fortnite. Another 30-40% are gonna leave for CoD.

This games dead. Optimization is garbage, the pace is too slow and it looks bad in comparison.

But enjoy shooting the CoD noobs with your pack of beer buddy, you're so badass.
Currently Playing: LoL, Path of Exile, Final Fantasy 14
Waiting On: Lost Ark and Anthem

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
2 months ago#9
Whoa, PUBG? The dead game that everyone left for Fortnite? There's still people playing this game?
I smolder with generic rage.

lvlKirito
2 months ago#10
NinoSuave posted...
Literally no one cares. over 50% of the population of this game left to Fortnite. Another 30-40% are gonna leave for CoD.

This games dead. Optimization is garbage, the pace is too slow and it looks bad in comparison.

But enjoy shooting the CoD noobs with your pack of beer buddy, you're so badass.

Why so serious

COD like always just has the new game appeal going for it but its as throw away shooter it will be done with in a couple months
  1. Boards
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  3. everyone who left for COD
  • Topic Archived