• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  3. Do you switch between 3rd and 1st person view?

User Info: Star_Nuts

Star_Nuts
11 months ago#1
I always play in 3rd person and switch to 1st person when I'm immediately expecting to run into someone and when I have time to aim. If it's a sudden fight indoors or outdoors, I'll stay in 3rd person even while aiming.
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl - 31 Dec 2012
http://therealkenjones.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/chargers-logo.gif

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
11 months ago#2
Stay in 3rd and double tap to hold lt for ADS.

3rd person corner peeking is too powerful to pass up, imo. Also, in 3rd, can run one direction and look completely behind you.

Not a huge fan of these things, so will switch to FPP when it is released, but now, you are at a disadvantage if you are not moving around in 3rd.
PSN: OsCGunslinger - XBL: OsC Binary

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
11 months ago#3
I'm going to try to use 1st person more. Especially indoors or near buildings.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makswxJyQk1qg4blro1_500.gif

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
11 months ago#4
Chariot_of_God posted...
Stay in 3rd and double tap to hold lt for ADS.

3rd person corner peeking is too powerful to pass up, imo. Also, in 3rd, can run one direction and look completely behind you.

Not a huge fan of these things, so will switch to FPP when it is released, but now, you are at a disadvantage if you are not moving around in 3rd.

Pretty much this.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: Scorch3000

Scorch3000
11 months ago#5
I use both, I use 1st person when I'm on foot, but I use 3rd person for vehicles.
If you take offense at my opinion about you, be thankful you don't hear the ones I keep to myself.

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
11 months ago#6
3rd person most the time, switch to first inside buildings, easier to see that way.
Shoot first, think never.

User Info: Deviant11B

Deviant11B
11 months ago#7
Learned the hard way that 3rd person indoors doesn't work. Cant see when your weapon is clipping and your rounds wont hit. Got killed quickly.
Read this in Morgan Freemans voice and put some butter on those biscuits.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  3. Do you switch between 3rd and 1st person view?
  • Topic Archived