They gotta disable vehicles when the zone hits a certain size.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  3. They gotta disable vehicles when the zone hits a certain size.

User Info: Star_Nuts

Star_Nuts
8 months ago#1
Every game seems to come down to 3-5 cars just driving in circles. If you shoot at a car, you’ll get shot by someone in the grass or targeted by other cars.
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl - 31 Dec 2012
http://therealkenjones.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/chargers-logo.gif

User Info: midnyghtsson265

midnyghtsson265
8 months ago#2
So dont shoot them..let someone else do it. If just you 2...wait and hide or be opportunistic.

I honestly don't see any issue with cars or not having auto aim...but so many people are complaining..I feel the game is gonna change NOT for the better. No ones likes to practice and get good with their own abilities anymore...smh. I will HATE when and if they add auto aim...it feels so perfect with gunplay right now.
Currently playing: 7 Days to Die, GTA: Online, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassins Creed:Origins, PUBG. Gamertag is BKB Black Steel

User Info: McNabFish

McNabFish
8 months ago#3
They need to spawn with a lot less fuel. Will make people think about picking up Jerry cans, and prevent people relying on them the entire round.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

User Info: Cruddy_horse

Cruddy_horse
8 months ago#4
McNabFish posted...
They need to spawn with a lot less fuel. Will make people think about picking up Jerry cans, and prevent people relying on them the entire round.

This, I don' think I've ever needed to fuel up a car, even after traveling 3/4ths of the map.
equo ne credite!

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
8 months ago#5
Less fuel I'm ok with.

Magically disabling vehicles when the circle get a certain size is a bad idea.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makswxJyQk1qg4blro1_500.gif

User Info: AnoKid09

AnoKid09
8 months ago#6
Not just lessen the fuel, but drastically lessen. Vehicles should really only be used if you're far from the circle.

They could cut the gas tank 50%, but I'd go even further.
GT: zPINBALLWIZARDz

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
8 months ago#7
They shouldn't dictate when/how vehicles should be used and base the changes on that. Recipe for disaster right there.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makswxJyQk1qg4blro1_500.gif

User Info: Hiero82

Hiero82
8 months ago#8
I like the less fuel idea, maybe have them be more prone to damage?

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
8 months ago#9
McNabFish posted...

I like this idea best. Force players to search for fuel if they want to spam vehicles.
"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply."

User Info: Flaw

Flaw
8 months ago#10
I didn't even know the vehicles could run out of gas! Makes sense now seeing gas cans once in a while.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  3. They gotta disable vehicles when the zone hits a certain size.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived