VIP credit rewards mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 7
  3. VIP credit rewards mods

User Info: WernerWolff

WernerWolff
5 months ago#1
I have VIP credit rewards mods and everytime after race it use 1 slot.

Does the developer has patches the issue and make this rewards to use infinitely?

I have 5 VIP credit rewards,and now i have 4 mods left.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

User Info: Acidic__Thought

Acidic__Thought
5 months ago#2
They were never designed to be used forever. After the backlash, they patched VIP owners to always get the double money and let you keep the old mods as a bonus.
i7 4770k @ 4.1ghz on CLC | 16gb GSkill Ripjaws | GTX 980ti on CLC | 250gb Samsung 840 Evo | 1tb/3tb HDDs | AOC AGON GSync 34" 3440x1440 Curved Monitor

WernerWolff
5 months ago#3
Acidic__Thought posted...
They were never designed to be used forever. After the backlash, they patched VIP owners to always get the double money and let you keep the old mods as a bonus.

so i don't need to equip that credit mods?
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
5 months ago#4
You don’t need to but they give you more credits after each race until used up.
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

WernerWolff
5 months ago#5
Mad_Cow46 posted...

I get it. Thanks mate. Cheers.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
5 months ago#6
WernerWolff posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

Just in case anyone else sees this and might benefit from painting the picture, VIP now gives you 100% bonus regardless of mod cards, but using the VIP mod card as well gives you 100% besides, so they stack for a 200% bonus.
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.

WernerWolff
5 months ago#7
pjnelson posted...
WernerWolff posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

Just in case anyone else sees this and might benefit from painting the picture, VIP now gives you 100% bonus regardless of mod cards, but using the VIP mod card as well gives you 100% besides, so they stack for a 200% bonus.

That's great! I'll try it when i'm back. Thanks mate. Cheers.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
5 months ago#8
There's an Achievement for using 3 Legendary mod cards at the same time if you want that, which is trivial when using these cards.

I find the whole "VIP gives 100% more credits" which T10 pushes to be a bit disingenuous. I typically play Long career events which take 16-20 minutes. They pay out something like:

Race: 44K
Difficulty (I play at 60%): 26.4K
VIP: 44K
Mods: 70K at least

That's a total of 140.4K before VIP, and 184.4K after VIP. That's a bonus of 27% not 100%. And that's not including potentially another 70K from a driver level-up, which is also not doubled with VIP.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.

WernerWolff
5 months ago#9
Sheepinator posted...
There's an Achievement for using 3 Legendary mod cards at the same time if you want that, which is trivial when using these cards.

I find the whole "VIP gives 100% more credits" which T10 pushes to be a bit disingenuous. I typically play Long career events which take 16-20 minutes. They pay out something like:

Race: 44K
Difficulty (I play at 60%): 26.4K
VIP: 44K
Mods: 70K at least

That's a total of 140.4K before VIP, and 184.4K after VIP. That's a bonus of 27% not 100%. And that's not including potentially another 70K from a driver level-up, which is also not doubled with VIP.

Wow..that’s a lot of bonus.Thanks for the nice tips mate.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
5 months ago#10
I recommend buying multiple mods packs at once. Then you can use multiple of a similar card type depending on the race. Easy track to stay in lane like Rio and Prague? Use a few "stay on track for whole race / no rewinds" cards. Low powered car? Use a few "traction / stability / ABS off" cards. Lots of corners? Use a few "Get X perfect corners / good corners" cards. A few corners? Use a few "Get X perfect passes / good passes" cards. Then pad out any remaining slots with freebie cards like "win race", "cockpit view", etc.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 7
  3. VIP credit rewards mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived