You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Cheap unavoidable deaths......

User Info: Guilmon_80

Guilmon_80
4 weeks ago#1
The number of cheap unavoidable death in this game never ceases to amaze me. You could do a mission and then afterwards, enemies will team up, surround, and kill the player. Why did they have to set up the game that way? It is kind of annoying.
Little furry animal beats big green monster. Sort of sounds like a fairy tale that's had too much to drink. -Rocket Raccoon

User Info: Guilmon_80

Guilmon_80
4 weeks ago#2
Also, let's not forget the unbeatable enemies with shields. :/
Little furry animal beats big green monster. Sort of sounds like a fairy tale that's had too much to drink. -Rocket Raccoon

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
4 weeks ago#3
I don't want to be like that but it just sounds like you totally sucks at this game.

User Info: Juseh

Juseh
4 weeks ago#4
Dodge, shield and call for your camel if things get nasty. You can't outrun arrows, but you can try to run zigzagging and keep dodging in order to avoid getting hit. Also climbing or going through rocks to break the line of sight.

Also look for resources and upgrade your armor/health and main weapon (melee/ranged).

Enemies with shields are a pain. Try getting some bow with the fire effect and keep your distance if you're having difficulty battling them. Sometimes a heavy weapon like an axe is more effective against them.
Wat is signature
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ActualGameDev

ActualGameDev
3 weeks ago#5
Death means nothing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User Info: Titanium_Salmon

Titanium_Salmon
3 weeks ago#6
Just be stealthy
An unlit candle frightens no monkeys...
- Official Mr. Resetti of SmashFAQs

User Info: GeoMaggs

GeoMaggs
3 weeks ago#7
Charged heavy attack will break tower shields.
If Fortnite is still relevant by this time next year, I will post a vid of me eating a bowl of Alpha-bits Cereal covered in mustard. - June 21, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Cheap unavoidable deaths......