• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. light among the dunes... what the hell happened

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 months ago#1
i think that was the quest name, anyway... near the end of the game, i'm assuming, i saw a quest pop up on the map that sent me to the bottom of the map to that massive pain in the ass tomb in the empty desert.

i mean, it was kind of a cool quest, even if it was by far the craziest one in the game... until the end.

it told me to escape the tomb, i guess... but i accidentally climbed a ledge and it REFUSED to let me climb down... essentially, the game broke... and i had NO CHOICE but to die.

despite dying, the quest completed and i ended up back in town... what the f***ing hell?

i didn't even get the CHANCE to escape... what happens if you do?

i assume you can't, since the game didn't treat my death as a real death, i can only come to the conclusion that you are MEANT to die.

this quest just confused the hell out of me.

what do the red quest icons mean, anyway... how are they different from the white icons?
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
2 months ago#2
Red quests are free quests added through updates. Two act as prequels to the DLCs (yours was for Curse of the Pharaohs) and one is to introduce horde mode. And there's a fourth free one with a green marker that acts as a cross-promotion for FFXV.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 25
Want: Death Stranding, The Outer Worlds, Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe, Psychonauts 2, Bully 2, Atomic Heart

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 months ago#3
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
Red quests are free quests added through updates. Two act as prequels to the DLCs (yours was for Curse of the Pharaohs) and one is to introduce horde mode. And there's a fourth free one with a green marker that acts as a cross-promotion for FFXV.

ah, ok... so i guess curse of the pharaohs is gonna be one long dream sequence, too.

i know about the green one, i got my FF gear and mount awhile ago... haven't used anything else since then.

i don't even use the flaming sword over my ultima sword.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. light among the dunes... what the hell happened
  • Topic Closed