You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Been away from the series

User Info: yankeefan03

yankeefan03
2 months ago#1
Really enjoyed all the games up until Unity and I may have got burnt out. Finally picked up syndicate for free and didn’t make it past a few missions and deleted it. Origins seems like it changed up the formula a lot. Is this a good entry to get back into the series?
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."

User Info: zero42g

zero42g
2 months ago#2
I played everything up to Syndicate, enjoyed them but didn't really love them. Came back a few months ago to Origins and Odyssey. Origins is a great game. Almost perfect. Everything that was changed was for the better. I'd say Origins is a great place to start. Odyssey should definitely be played after it.

User Info: dreamsteel

dreamsteel
2 months ago#3
Origins is basically a soft reboot of the series. Syndicate is a great game and the pinnacle of refinement for the old style AC games but Origins totally reworks the game structure and mechanics. It's a fantastic game on it's own, even if it were not related to the AC series, definitely worth playing.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Been away from the series