• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. oh, goddamn it... what did that message say?!

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 months ago#1
i just finished "blood in the water", and as i stealth killed the second target, i pressed circle to stand up, but JUST as i did that, a message popped up with a decent amount of text in the box.

sadly, all i saw was "contract" at the top, and that's it... it pisses me off that these messages can't be re-read anywhere in the game.

now i have NO idea what i just skipped and if it had any useful information or whatever in it.

i don't suppose anyone might know what this message could've been?

and because of auto-save, i can't exactly reload and and do it again... absolutely pissed.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

User Info: Kennyx

Kennyx
2 months ago#2
This one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWWcwO_avQ

Just go straight to 8:47 in the video and pause it.

User Info: WickesFTID

WickesFTID
2 months ago#3
Remember that the PS4 is always recording. If you ever miss anything in game just hit the share button and save the clip. It'll save the last 15 minutes (or more if you changed the settings) of gameplay.
Playing:
Apex Legends & Far Cry New Dawn
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. oh, goddamn it... what did that message say?!
  • Topic Closed