You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. I have a question about old habits trophy

User Info: cooltwou

cooltwou
2 months ago#1
I am not sure what I am missing there is nothing left on my map that doesn't have a yellow check mark & also done the 12 stone circles & the flashing question mark to do with them also & done all underwater locations.
Killed all animals & beat all elephants & all hermit locations

User Info: Euler1737

Euler1737
2 months ago#2
cooltwou posted...
I am not sure what I am missing there is nothing left on my map that doesn't have a yellow check mark & also done the 12 stone circles & the flashing question mark to do with them also & done all underwater locations.
Killed all animals & beat all elephants & all hermit locations

@cooltwou two things: (1) make sure you have gone over your nap with a fine-toothed comb. Sometimes the question marks in the mountainous regions can be really hard to see. (2) there is exactly one place that isn’t marked. I can’t remember where it’s at, but I’m sure Google can help with that :) — for the record, I dealt with the same problem.
PSN: BRiemann

User Info: blackskorpion

blackskorpion
2 months ago#3
Dumb question, but have you finished the story? I did everything as I went along, and the trophy popped as soon as I finished the story.

User Info: Gorilliams

Gorilliams
2 months ago#4
Yeah, the final location is automatically unlocked as part of the final mission. My trophy popped after finishing it.
Shrike
PSN:Gorilliams/3DS: 3368 1299 4672

User Info: cooltwou

cooltwou
2 months ago#5
Just so you know it popped after I beat the game
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. I have a question about old habits trophy