You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. I have a question about Farming XP

User Info: cooltwou

cooltwou
2 months ago#1
I am already at level 40 & the only thing I want to do is level up my Hunter skills to the max & I am not looking to hear just play the game that is not farming XP & the videos I saw on YouTube were out of date or do not work now

User Info: Ju-Ku

Ju-Ku
2 months ago#2
There isn't really a way to efficiently farm exp because the only repeatable mission (besides the daily mission) is the trial of the gods which only gives 1000 exp per run. The only good way of getting exp is by doing missions.

User Info: dreamsteel

dreamsteel
2 months ago#3
The missions in The Hidden Ones DLC give TONS of exp per mission, enough to raise you a level and a half per mission, even at level 40+. The higher level side missions in the northwest part of the map give the most exp, around 3000 per side mission.

User Info: Gorilliams

Gorilliams
2 months ago#4
You don't need to farm if you do the side missions in each area. I was 49 when I finished main game (with DLC installed) and 54 when I finished Hidden Ones. Plus leveled twice (ability point only) at 40, before getting DLC.
Shrike
PSN:Gorilliams/3DS: 3368 1299 4672

cooltwou
2 months ago#5
I am not going buy the dlc with the next game already out & to max out all skills I only need a quick way to get 2 skill points

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 months ago#6
cooltwou posted...
I am not going buy the dlc with the next game already out & to max out all skills I only need a quick way to get 2 skill points

have you completed all the tombs?

if you have any tombs left unfinished, just go find the ancient tablets in them.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

cooltwou
2 months ago#7
I have finished everything but a few trophies
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. I have a question about Farming XP