You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Does Origins have the ship game play

User Info: kyle9431oilers

kyle9431oilers
3 months ago#1
Its the only thing I really hate about odyssey. Is it in origins?

User Info: GamersLoft

GamersLoft
3 months ago#2
There are a total of three ship missions. The first and third ones are pretty short and easy. The second one is longer and sorta difficult.

I'm not a fan of the ship missions either, but Origins is an amazing game especially if you like Egyptian settings. One thing I'll mention is that Curse of the Pharaohs is the best DLC I've ever seen.

---

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
3 months ago#3
GamersLoft posted...
There are a total of three ship missions. The first and third ones are pretty short and easy. The second one is longer and sorta difficult.

I'm not a fan of the ship missions either, but Origins is an amazing game especially if you like Egyptian settings. One thing I'll mention is that Curse of the Pharaohs is the best DLC I've ever seen.

---

I'll generally agree, but having not played the DLC I'll question: I've spent close to 70 hours in Xenoblade Chronicles 2's DLC and I'm expecting another 10-20 hours. How much time did you spend in Curse of the Pharaohs?
~The trance is the motion

User Info: kingbob808

kingbob808
3 months ago#4
GamersLoft posted...

---

Indeed. Though the Citadel from Mass Effect 3 was delightful and full of well done fan service
Spoilers above

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
2 months ago#5
I love ship battles. Maybe thats why i like 4 better than origins so far. I do like this game, its just i can only do a few side missions before im a bit bored. Good game game though. Still give it a 7, 7.5 thus far.
https://youtu.be/ziArJgAJLow

User Info: Euler1737

Euler1737
2 months ago#6
chang3ling posted...
GamersLoft posted...

---

I'll generally agree, but having not played the DLC I'll question: I've spent close to 70 hours in Xenoblade Chronicles 2's DLC and I'm expecting another 10-20 hours. How much time did you spend in Curse of the Pharaohs?

@chang3ling The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC is not terribly long unless you want to finish everything (I just finished all of them last night). Story wise, depending on how focused you are about simply grinding, 10-20 hours. I think I spent around 20 hours, maybe 25 hours, to earn all of the trophies.

I’ll add that I didn’t even come close to completing everything in the game. I stuck to chasing the trophies, but I probably only cleared about 10% of the new areas (I grabbed all of the synchronization points, but those were the only things I went out of my way for).
PSN: BRiemann
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Does Origins have the ship game play