You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Way better than Odyssey!

User Info: Limpkard-Upkins

Limpkard-Upkins
3 months ago#11
Both are ok, but this here is better. Better main character and setting, but Odyssey has a better story.
I AM THE LAW!
I finished Odyssey, but I'm struggling with Origins... I'm currently 64% through the story, and I have no idea what story there is to speak of, I keep hoping it gets good at some point... I thought Odyssey was a strong story from beginning to end.

I'm also disliking the areas of Origins. Everything is so monotone, and the icons on the map are hard to see in comparison to Odyssey.

I also preferred the combat in Odyssey, Though I wish it had similar Bow mechanics as Origins. The Archery is probably the best thing about Origins.
Xboxlive Gamertag -- KingLeDrew

User Info: Kennyx

Kennyx
1 month ago#13
I think I want to play Origins. I played Odyssey first and I'm at level 99, but I like Origins as well, and it should be much more easier than Odyssey. I watched Origins at a friend's house.
I think that if you play Odyssey first, then when you play Origins you feel all things are much easier, and maybe I'll get the Season Pass as well (that I won't get for Odyssey).

User Info: fantomas418

fantomas418
1 week ago#14
i prefer odyssey but origins is still amazing
hope to play another one next year

User Info: nems1015

nems1015
1 week ago#15
I played Odyssey first.

Just finished the family story last weekend.

I will go back to it as soon as I finish Origins.

Both are great games but for me, Odessey is the better game in almost every way.

Admittedly I'm not a fan of the AC series but took a chance on Odessey.

Just fell in love with it.

I'm enjoying Origins right now but I can't wait to get back to Odyssey.
Currently playing : DOOM (1X), Assasins Creed Origins/Odessey (1X), NBA2K19 (1X), Diablo 3 (1X), KH3 (1X)

User Info: Nitsution

Nitsution
1 week ago#16
I couldn't buy odyssey, i put to much time in this game and is my favorite ac
"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Way better than Odyssey!