Season pass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
10 months ago#1
Season pass not working. Says it has been used or not available. Contact Ubisoft or do I need to wait for store update?

User Info: zelos736

zelos736
10 months ago#2
Well aside from the cosmetic stuff included in the season pass, you do realize that most of the content included is not released yet, right? So there isn't much for you to access.

Mooogleman
10 months ago#3
Just the deluxe pack. If it doesn't work tho I can't access any of it when the expansions come out. If I wait months they may say why didn't you ask sooner. Either the pass unlocks, it doesn't yet, or I need to contact Ubisoft.

I figured some one would be able to say if their pass worked, or if it doesn't work yet. I don't have internet where I am at. Was at some ones house using theirs quickly, and won't be able to check until I take my ps4 to some one else's. On my phone I get the same message.

I remember I think stick of truth? Maybe some other game, can't fully recall. It had day one dlc, but you couldn't actually get it until wednessday, when the store updated. This game for some reason released on a Friday, therefore I may need to wait until the following wednessday, however I won't be able to access internet for another week.

The deluxe pack is out, it's a mission plus cosmetics, care mostly about the mission.

User Info: djayk85

djayk85
10 months ago#4
If you've activated your season pass code on your PSN account then it will be available (provided you have an internet connection) once released next year
3DS Code: 1564-3228-3253

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
10 months ago#5
From what I understand, that bonus mission is just in the game now.

I don't think you get any notification, it's just there for those that had a code.

I entered mine, but don't have any idea what the mission is even called. Lol
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

Mooogleman
10 months ago#6
Lol. Yea, when I put in my code it says the code has been used or is unavailable. Sounds like yours worked, I'll contact ubisoft, thanks.

I have noticed that in games tho, when you get a bunch of DLC missions, or even just one, you talk to some one and they have no clue what you are talking about. It can be hard to distinguish DLC missions, from regular missions when you start with both.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived