• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Level progression and "over leveled"!

User Info: leinen88

leinen88
2 years ago#1
I'm taking my time with this game and I'm doing mostly everything. Discovering most of the locations and doing most of the side quests.

I'm now level 20 and this has now resulted in that I'm over leveled. Anyone else having the same issue? I'm still cleaning up level 13 side quests and the main quest is level 17.

User Info: OhhSnap

OhhSnap
2 years ago#2
If anything it'll just make assassinations easier. I did the same thing, I was at lv25 when I finally started my lv12 main quest lol plus if you got that futuristic armor with the computerized sounding voice it's cool to hear him talk during quests in that.

User Info: shadowkastone

shadowkastone
2 years ago#3
Sounds like we're at the exact same spot, lvl 17 doing lvl 13 quests. I was kind of worried about this also

User Info: OhhSnap

OhhSnap
2 years ago#4
Well I haven't done a side quest ever since I reached 25. I'm now 28 and my main mission is 31. The level scaling is so bad it still caught up to me even though I was ahead by a lot.

User Info: gipurpleheart

gipurpleheart
2 years ago#5
OhhSnap posted...
Well I haven't done a side quest ever since I reached 25. I'm now 28 and my main mission is 31. The level scaling is so bad it still caught up to me even though I was ahead by a lot.

Explain how the leveling is bad? I find it intriguing especially since they basically help you find the hidden treasures. I must be missing something.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
2 years ago#6
It's alright. I don't think this game uses The Witcher 3 system where you don't gain as much XP for completing quests if you are over-levelled.

User Info: DPredator

DPredator
2 years ago#7
Klop_Job posted...
It's alright. I don't think this game uses The Witcher 3 system where you don't gain as much XP for completing quests if you are over-levelled.

It doesn't, a level 10 quests that gives out 1000 XP, always gives a 1000 XP, even if you do the quest and you are level 25.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

User Info: raphaelz

raphaelz
2 years ago#8
I'm level 39 already and the main quest recommended level is 31. I'm definitely changing the difficulty level because otherwise the combat is gonna be so easy that it won't be fun at all.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
2 years ago#9
Hmmm...

I seem to be on par with levels

I pretty much play these types of games the same. I simply do quests from lowest level up.

Not a single clue what's the main story, and what's side content. This also always happens to me in games like this.

Anyway. I'm level 21, and my general quest levels are 19+.

I did find a broken side quest, so that's stuck there on my list. It's level 17.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: PutHaggarInSF

PutHaggarInSF
2 years ago#10
This is the kinda game I'd like to be over leveled for.
I never revisit topics I post in. http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos XBL/PSN/NNID: aGeorgeDivided
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins
  3. Level progression and "over leveled"!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers