• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Cracked the code for remaining dlc

User Info: Kkadultgohan

Kkadultgohan
8 months ago#1
The following is based on Bandai Namco recent dlc releases and the colors released for the remaining three characters

BLUE: Dabura, Roshi, Omega Shenron (in the order of most to least likely)
the thing working against Roshi is the lack of flight. The thing working against omega is that they didn’t release him with Gt Goku. Dabura was also a dlc for xenoverse2 and the game director mentioned that he’s a big fan of the buy arc

GREEN: Raditz
im pretty sure about this one. The green exactly matches his scouter and arcsys made raditz playable in extreme buto den which they developed in 201(

DARK YELLOW: Android 13 or Roshi
the yellow in the silhouette EXACTLY matches the yellow blazer worn by gray haired android 13. The color could theoretically be pointing to brown pants DB super Roshi but the brown is pretty different.

would love to hear everyone’s thoughts on this analysis.

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
8 months ago#2
Okay, so you haven't cracked anything you're just making the same guesses as the last ten threads. There's not that many characters left that are likely to be in so if you keep rolling the dice you'll get a six eventually.
Why loot boxes are the worst thing in gaming:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/207946-star-wars-battlefront-ii/76036841/891196567

Kkadultgohan
8 months ago#3
My goal here was to point out how closely the silhouettes match certain characters and thus dispel some of the theories for characters like tapion pikkon and ribrianne.

also i think its useful to try to narrow down the possible character pool as much as possible for those of us who are debating whether or not to purchase season 3.

if you don't think it was a useful contribution to "the last ten threads" then that's your opinion .

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
8 months ago#4
What silhouettes are there? I just know they have generic ass character with a bald head.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
Top games this gen: RE2/RE3=Witcher 3=RDR2=GOW=Doom>T7>Doom Eternal

Kkadultgohan
8 months ago#5
https://ec.nintendo.com/AU/en/bundles/70070000009589

^^colors are in the link

Kkadultgohan
8 months ago#6
for the most part the background colors are very consistent with the character's clothing.

Kkadultgohan
8 months ago#7
or hair color like in the cases of ui goku (silver background) or blue gogeta (dark blue background)

User Info: legendaryss4

legendaryss4
8 months ago#8
Raditz is the only character who is yet to be playable from Extreme Butouden.

As a DLC, he's lame.
"Keep calm and become like Water"

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
8 months ago#9
Robin_Mask posted...
What silhouettes are there? I just know they have generic ass character with a bald head.

They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

User Info: k_goku

k_goku
8 months ago#10
And, if they want to change the backgrounds colors, they can. The did it with one character in Season 2 (don´t remember who).
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Cracked the code for remaining dlc
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A