• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New dub Broly voice revealed!!

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 week ago#1
I wrote in someones topic recently hoping it was gonna be JYB and i was right! Johnny Yong Bosch is my favorite dub actor. His screams as Ichigo from Bleach are really good so i think him doing broly is a gokd enough replacement in my eyes. This is really cool.
EDIT: yall see where they placed broly at? Guess they're going to milk this game some more smh
https://youtu.be/FX-nznQ2Jtw
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 week ago#2
🥱
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#3
Good god, he really doesn’t have dialogue. It makes sense canon wise but damn!!!
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
1 week ago#4
My god, that video is terrible. Who is that idiot and why does he have early access to Broly when he literally can't do anything other than auto combos?
Why loot boxes are the worst thing in gaming:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/207946-star-wars-battlefront-ii/76036841/891196567

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
1 week ago#5
No wonder they tried to hide it as long as possible.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#6
good choice
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 week ago#7
Burchyplus posted...
My god, that video is terrible. Who is that idiot and why does he have early access to Broly when he literally can't do anything other than auto combos?

He's a dude who works at Bandai who was demonstrating Broly on a live stream and the chat reamed him for sucking hard enough ss it is.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#8
Such a shame. Well, I suppose all good things must come to an end. So be it, Farewell Vic. For now at least, hopefully in the future he will find a way to play Broly again. But for now, best of luck to JYB, I have nothing but praise for his voice acting and I'm sure his Broly will be equal as good as Vic's
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: staticshock90

staticshock90
1 week ago#9
Is Vic Mignogna's career over after this?

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#10
staticshock90 posted...
Is Vic Mignogna's career over after this?
No. Just with Funimation and Rooster Teeth. You won't see him in their IPs(at least for now). He is still an active VA and is doing other stuff too like music. He also attends many conventions.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New dub Broly voice revealed!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers