• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. So i finally watched the Super Broly movie ... *obvious spoilers*

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
4 weeks ago#141
finalfantasy94 posted...
chaoshadou posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
i finally saw it and the only positives I got were the fights and brolys new look. I did not like them making broly a good guy and giving him a waifu. I think the only reason they did this was so they can use him again whenever they like and not much else.Also all this movie reminded me of was how crappy super has been and how goku super version is responsible for millions of people dying and suffering and all he can do is shrug and laugh. I dont care about goku as a character, but I can still see character assassination. Also this movie basically made friza a DB universe iconic villain into a joke. He got his ass whipped and all his interactions came off as comical. I knew once they brought him back this was going to happen.

I mean, they hard gimped Gokus character growth for sure, but where exactly is he responsible for millions of people dying and/or suffering?

Goku brought frieza back to life and he never shows to give a crap to what he has unleashed. After everything and letting frieza go at the end of the movie what do we see. frieza killing a bunch of people on a planet. We even see the inhabitants before they die and some even look small enough that they could be children and all of this was cause goku brought him back to life. This is another reason why super version of goku is insanely unlikable compared to every other version version of him out there.

I mean:

1) Whis was the person who brought him back
2) If they hadn't brought him back there'd be no universe, this much is undeniable, hell 13 universes would be gone.

Goku understood the stakes and knew that they needed Frieza if they wanted even a chance at survival, he wouldn't have revived(or even offered to) Frieza otherwise. Everyone knew what was gonna happen if Frieza came back. If anything this scenario lands on Beerus' head, as it's technically his job to keep these kinds of things in line, and had he ever actually done his job the need for bringing back Frieza would've never existed in the first place. Hell Frieza might've never actually been a problem period.
Help an aspiring writer out.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/black-rising-home-and-abroad-by-kevin-barron
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. So i finally watched the Super Broly movie ... *obvious spoilers*
  • Topic Archived