You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
3 weeks ago#11
Darth_Havok posted...
Phantom-Emperor posted...
The story centers around androids, but we don't get super android 13. It's kinda weird I expect him to at least be dlc, he was one of the more well received villains who can be another grappler.

Still don't know how she's an Android when she looks like a Majin and turns people into food & eats them to absorb their powers... also like a Majin, though she doesn't inherit their appearance like Super Buu did.

Edit, technically Cell absorbs people's powers too, but it was a bit different in that he did it directly.

Wasn't the whole point of her design being that she's an android specifically made to emulate Majins? It kinda makes sense if you ignore the huge number of massive plot holes involved with that, like when in the world Dr. Gero had time to do that, how the hell he found out about the existence of Majins, or why that kind of design wouldn't have been implemented in the design for Cell...

Edit: admittedly, I didn't play through that horrific story mode lol
9 9 9
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#12
SilverCrono posted...
Darth_Havok posted...
The story centers around androids, but we don't get super android 13. It's kinda weird I expect him to at least be dlc, he was one of the more well received villains who can be another grappler.

Still don't know how she's an Android when she looks like a Majin and turns people into food & eats them to absorb their powers... also like a Majin, though she doesn't inherit their appearance like Super Buu did.

Edit, technically Cell absorbs people's powers too, but it was a bit different in that he did it directly.

Wasn't the whole point of her design being that she's an android specifically made to emulate Majins? It kinda makes sense if you ignore the huge number of massive plot holes involved with that, like when in the world Dr. Gero had time to do that, how the hell he found out about the existence of Majins, or why that kind of design wouldn't have been implemented in the design for Cell...

They don't explain s*** lol.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#13
Robin_Mask posted...
SilverCrono posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

They don't explain s*** lol.

They are just faithful to Toriyama 's bad writing . gotta stick to source material in every way i guess .

But the androids/Cell arc was by far my favorite - as it introduced Trunks and the androids was a cool idea . plus it has the best decisive fights in my opinion - first with Trunks turning Frieza into roasted cereals when you thought that Super Saiyan was something unique and the epic and iconic whole fight where Gohan turns SSJ2 and proceed to rekt the Cells.Jr and put Cell down to his misery . DBS wish it has moments as much on point and iconic than these ones .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing
(edited 3 weeks ago)
This board a cesspool for miserable s*** talkers
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#15
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...

Wow, I have seen bad exaggerations but damn. Every day you lower the bar.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Damone

Damone
3 weeks ago#16

Thats gamefaqs in general or rather, the internet.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
3 weeks ago#17

Hey I wasn't even talking s*** or throwing out bait / hate. The story mode is legit garbage lol
9 9 9
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Damone posted...

Thats gamefaqs in general or rather, the internet.

Eh, some spots r better than others. Some spots r even good. Dragons dogma board is a oasis in this miserable desert lol
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: Inyofase

Inyofase
2 weeks ago#19
Jinzouningen juuhachi gou wa watashi no waifu desu

Jinzouningen nijuuichi gou wo faku