You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Phantom-Emperor

Phantom-Emperor
3 weeks ago#1
The story centers around androids, but we don't get super android 13. It's kinda weird I expect him to at least be dlc, he was one of the more well received villains who can be another grappler.
Psn: PhantomEmperor
YouTube.com/ThePhantomEmperor

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#2
You know for damn sure they wanted to over-promote 21 lol.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#3
Phantom-Emperor posted...
The story centers around androids, but we don't get super android 13. It's kinda weird I expect him to at least be dlc, he was one of the more well received villains who can be another grappler.

Ikr

him along with Bojack and Janemba might the only worthy remaining movie vilains imho - i would have put them as dlc and put Vegito and Zamasu in base game instead .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Rhien123

Rhien123
3 weeks ago#4
FemtomShiling posted...

Ikr

him along with Bojack and Janemba might the only worthy remaining movie vilains imho - i would have put them as dlc and put Vegito and Zamasu in base game instead .

As much as I love super 13, he’s kind of a fringe movie character at this point. The real error was how 17 wasn’t base roster when the story was centered around androids. Lets let that sink in for a second. They literally MADE AN ANDROID UP before they included 17 in fighterz. I love this game and all but I swear some of the choices made for the single player content smh
Praise Yamchad #standwithVic

User Info: Phantom-Emperor

Phantom-Emperor
3 weeks ago#5
Rhien123 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

Ikr

As much as I love super 13, he’s kind of a fringe movie character at this point. The real error was how 17 wasn’t base roster when the story was centered around androids. Lets let that sink in for a second. They literally MADE AN ANDROID UP before they included 17 in fighterz. I love this game and all but I swear some of the choices made for the single player content smh

Well, I'm guessing nobody was expecting Android 17 to become so popular in Top, it's funny cause 17 has always been one of my favorites cause his english voice is hiei from yu yu hakusho.
Psn: PhantomEmperor
YouTube.com/ThePhantomEmperor

Rhien123
3 weeks ago#6
Rhien123 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

Ikr

Well, I'm guessing nobody was expecting Android 17 to become so popular in Top, it's funny cause 17 has always been one of my favorites cause his english voice is hiei from yu yu hakusho.

Did we just become best friends?

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#7
Rhien123 posted...
Rhien123 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

Ikr

Yu Yu was the s*** - just like HxH
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

Rhien123
3 weeks ago#8
FemtomShiling posted...
Rhien123 posted...
Rhien123 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

Ikr

Still need to watch HxH tbh

User Info: Damone

Damone
3 weeks ago#9
Rhien123 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
Rhien123 posted...
Rhien123 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

Ikr

Still need to watch HxH tbh

Its good but just know that the anime doesnt cover the entire series. Hiatus X Hiatus may never be finished

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
3 weeks ago#10

Still don't know how she's an Android when she looks like a Majin and turns people into food & eats them to absorb their powers... also like a Majin, though she doesn't inherit their appearance like Super Buu did.

Edit, technically Cell absorbs people's powers too, but it was a bit different in that he did it directly.
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever
(edited 3 weeks ago)