You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Any update on Janemba?

User Info: OsuDan12

OsuDan12
4 weeks ago#1
Anything since June?
(message deleted)

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
4 weeks ago#3
no and we don't even know and most people don't even care anymore he will just be a auto combo machine meh

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#4
Feldt posted...
no and we don't even know and most people don't even care anymore he will just be a auto combo machine meh

Sad but true

but i do care about it as i wanted him at least since season1 - and actually waiting for him to decide if i ever buy any dlc .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 weeks ago#5
Lol no, but no big fighting game got anything for E3 either.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: ProjectSiolence

ProjectSiolence
4 weeks ago#6
I wish, i wants my season 2 pass content now! Lol

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
4 weeks ago#7
FemtomShiling posted...
Feldt posted...

Sad but true

but i do care about it as i wanted him at least since season1 - and actually waiting for him to decide if i ever buy any dlc .

I don't understand why you even play this game, you obviously hate it and talk s*** about it non-stop. But yet you're ALWAYS playing it, I just don't understand. Stop playing games you don't like and move onto something you do like. It cannot be healthy playing a game you dislike so much that you talk non-stop trash about it.

User Info: AllisThat

AllisThat
4 weeks ago#8
I'm kinda bored that they haven't said a single thing on him.

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#9
godofwar596 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
Feldt posted...

Sad but true

I don't understand why you even play this game, you obviously hate it and talk s*** about it non-stop. But yet you're ALWAYS playing it, I just don't understand. Stop playing games you don't like and move onto something you do like. It cannot be healthy playing a game you dislike so much that you talk non-stop trash about it.

Why it is so difficult to understand that one can like a game to some extent - enjoy playing it but is still able to criticize its flaws ? never heard of shades of as not everything has to be black or white you know ? too much to ask for a simpleton i guess .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing
Miserable ppl only talk negativity
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Any update on Janemba?