You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Can i come back to the game? (west coast CA)
U use vegito?
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: Rhien123

Rhien123
4 weeks ago#12
Feldt posted...
JaiOfManyNames posted...
Feldt posted...
stay way from the game the state of the balance of this game is currently bearing pathetic i never played something so unbalanced on my life

there's things like Yamcha assist that give you a free combo

Vegito Bulls*** he hit you one time and can auto combo you character to death just by pressing square nothing more

GT Goku its a complete P2W insert on the game, he reunites everything that all other characters have of the best and do better

don't lose you time with this game is a complete joke

also yes the game is PW2, the DLC characters are all majority god tier, people will be "oh but Vegito meh meh meh" no he is OP as all f*** and back, he does ridiculous dmg, create vaccum on auto attack, and its ridiculous hard to counter in fact his best match up is other DLC character.

this game turned into a senseless nervously pressing square just forget about it.

almost all ranked teams are Vegito/Bardock or GT Goku / Black so they can keep pressing Square endless , this game is broken atm

I mean Krillin does all the work on my team, I'm up in Living Legend, and I beat these pay to win teams with Krillin and 18 primarily. Yea I have KidKu and he does the least on my team

sure he does i use 18 as well sometimes, this however don't chance the fact that Vegito was badly designed, you can win as 18 or Krillin i can sometimes, but that takes a lot more effort to keep the pressure with 18 and Krillin you must actually know how to play, know you frames and know what you are doing, what is safe and what is not...

what knoledge a Vegito player needs? none they do the same that you do with far less effort

Vegito isn’t even that good. It’s just 5l is really really strong. I’ll admit that button is bs but overall as a character vegito isn’t really a problem
Praise Yamchad #standwithVic

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#13
Rhien123 posted...
Feldt posted...
JaiOfManyNames posted...
Feldt posted...
stay way from the game the state of the balance of this game is currently bearing pathetic i never played something so unbalanced on my life

there's things like Yamcha assist that give you a free combo

Vegito Bulls*** he hit you one time and can auto combo you character to death just by pressing square nothing more

GT Goku its a complete P2W insert on the game, he reunites everything that all other characters have of the best and do better

don't lose you time with this game is a complete joke

also yes the game is PW2, the DLC characters are all majority god tier, people will be "oh but Vegito meh meh meh" no he is OP as all f*** and back, he does ridiculous dmg, create vaccum on auto attack, and its ridiculous hard to counter in fact his best match up is other DLC character.

this game turned into a senseless nervously pressing square just forget about it.

almost all ranked teams are Vegito/Bardock or GT Goku / Black so they can keep pressing Square endless , this game is broken atm

I mean Krillin does all the work on my team, I'm up in Living Legend, and I beat these pay to win teams with Krillin and 18 primarily. Yea I have KidKu and he does the least on my team

sure he does i use 18 as well sometimes, this however don't chance the fact that Vegito was badly designed, you can win as 18 or Krillin i can sometimes, but that takes a lot more effort to keep the pressure with 18 and Krillin you must actually know how to play, know you frames and know what you are doing, what is safe and what is not...

what knoledge a Vegito player needs? none they do the same that you do with far less effort

Vegito isn’t even that good. It’s just 5l is really really strong. I’ll admit that button is bs but overall as a character vegito isn’t really a problem

Truthfully vegitos only give me issues in lag.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Can i come back to the game? (west coast CA)