• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Man i hate arc sys

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#1
https://youtu.be/iKpw8mts_R4

Another game not announced for the switch. Its not that i cant afford a ps4, im just a nintendo guy. But seriously i really wish they would port one of the recent GG games or Granblue versus to the switch but nahh. I mean part of me is saying i shouldnt complain because we got fighterz and KLK, but those games just seem like they should be on the switch regardless. I just feel like i got a switch too early (last summer) and I'd still be playing tf outta some 3DS rpgs i traded into gamestop for a lower price on the switch. I have all the anime/anime-type fighterz released on the switch (except bbtag) but damn, i still find myself playing my (japanese) 3ds nowadays more than my switch.

One reason i want this game is because it lowkey reminds me of EX troopers, and that game SLAPS. Plus im a diehard side scroller boi

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
1 month ago#2
That game looks dope, and I can see it being ported to Switch. For whatever reason most games that could have been released on Switch simultaneously get ported 3 to 6 months later. It just seems to be a trend. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night and MK11 are some of the few rare exceptions that came out at the same time or within a week of the ps4/xbone release date .

I will have both on my ps4. but depending how good bloodstained is I might buy it a second time for my Switch

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#3
JaiOfManyNames posted...
That game looks dope, and I can see it being ported to Switch. For whatever reason most games that could have been released on Switch simultaneously get ported 3 to 6 months later. It just seems to be a trend. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night and MK11 are some of the few rare exceptions that came out at the same time or within a week of the ps4/xbone release date .

I will have both on my ps4. but depending how good bloodstained is I might buy it a second time for my Switch

I almost forgot about bloodstained because the developers were taking so long with it. DAY 1 PURCHASE GANG.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#4
f*** the switch
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Man i hate arc sys
  • Topic Archived