• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Which form of DBS Broly do you think we will get?

User Info: DNC88

DNC88
1 month ago#31
I think 'Wrathful' would definitely be the coolest new form of Broly to go for.

Visually distinctive, great potential moveset, and frankly the best part of Broly in the new movie was his base/wrathful forms.

By the time he went SSJ it was all weird 3D rendered and the pace just went through the roof so you could barely keep up anyway.
PSN - DevilsNeverCry

User Info: lordlinkoftime

lordlinkoftime
1 month ago#32
FemtomShiling posted...
Blayshy posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
Cant we have someone else instead ? i mean unless he brings something different to the table - its still nothing but a Broly 2.0 ; i havent seen the movie yet but he wasnt certainly not needed at this point of the game's lifespan .

Broly is just lame in general anyways ...

You're just a Negative Nancy.

well cut me some slack ok ?

#opinions

You shouldn't have an opinion on something you haven't seen.

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#33
lordlinkoftime posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
Blayshy posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
Cant we have someone else instead ? i mean unless he brings something different to the table - its still nothing but a Broly 2.0 ; i havent seen the movie yet but he wasnt certainly not needed at this point of the game's lifespan .

Broly is just lame in general anyways ...

You're just a Negative Nancy.

well cut me some slack ok ?

#opinions

You shouldn't have an opinion on something you haven't seen.

Broly is bad no matter how you slice it and hes one of these characters which we could have live without - highly dispensable . og broly is more than enough and canon broly shall have been saved for later .

Meanwhile him and gogeta are taking the spot over potentialy more interesting/original characters .
f*** off
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Gobstoppers12

Gobstoppers12
1 month ago#34
Since we already have Broly in his LSSJ form, I hope this version is base/oozaru-base for the sake of variety. Give him a LSSJ cutscene attack or two.
I write Naruto Fanfiction.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#35
I want base Broly.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Which form of DBS Broly do you think we will get?
  • Topic Archived