You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Whats the most cancerous team you've played/played against ?

User Info: GodDammitNappa

GodDammitNappa
3 weeks ago#1
Come on we all must have one
Cell
Bardock
Kid buu
A major in child psychology
WITH A MINOR IN PAIN

User Info: Joseph689

Joseph689
3 weeks ago#2
Adult gohan ssb vegito kid goku

Guy bummed me over and over and over

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
3 weeks ago#3
Vegito, Bardock, SS Vegeta. In my experience not only is this an annoying team but the people that use it tend to either be autocombo/SD spammers or have their optimal combos 100% down. Either they're braindead or they make me feel like I am. Makes me wanna quit tbh lol
9 9 9

User Info: Vazka

Vazka
3 weeks ago#4
Vegito, Bardock, Cell

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
3 weeks ago#5
Umm, Broly Vegito goku black..... just annoying as hell the way this team will be played. Eat a silly block string from Broly and a mix with one of the 2 assists then the string again with random command grabs thrown in.... hate this team , and when the player does odd things with Black that throw me off

User Info: Delinquent

Delinquent
3 weeks ago#6
Vegito is super annoying online lol. His 5L is incredibly annoying and his autocombo is super obnoxious in general. (it can even anti-air!!) Vegito players love just throwing that s*** out at random because it's fairly common for it to work in their favor. (whiff cancellable autocombos were a mistake!) His combos also take for-f***ing-ever.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
3 weeks ago#7
Piccolo, bardock, ssj goku

^mostly because its blatently obvious that they are ripping off Go1, these losers have no imagination and are just desperately copying what they've seen in tournaments.

Vegito, bardock, Goku black

^team auto combo

Kid buu, ssj Goku, Goku black

^ kid buu with double assist is f***ing obnoxious.
Why loot boxes are the worst thing in gaming:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/207946-star-wars-battlefront-ii/76036841/891196567

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#8
Vegito point teams with double beams/Vegeta

The b**** Hitbox Team aka Short Squad aka GT Goku/Gotenks/Krillin/Teen Gohan

Goku teams aka GOTTA GET THAT SPIRIT BOMB IN SOMEHOW
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 weeks ago#9
Bardock obviously...still doesn't know how to share or know how to take turns lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: MegaZardY

MegaZardY
3 weeks ago#10
Anyone with Piccolo / Bardock (can be anyone really) / SSJ Goku who could do Hellzone loops well just make the game super unfun
Favourite Games: Megaman X, Majoras Mask, The World Ends With You, Playing: DB FighterZ, Own: PS4 Pro, New 3DS XL, Nintendo Switch
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Whats the most cancerous team you've played/played against ?