You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If the main prize is "Retro BGM 5"...

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#11
Blayshy posted...
No, it's because the singed tune is copyrighted.

Yeah well the anime Packs have the intros and outros of all the Series which are copyrighted too... Thus they cost so much money.

And for Smash, they got no other important Sonic song in instrumental only if it was a Song with Lyrics, why only "His World" in Instrumental if all the others weren't replaced with remixes or Guitars or just without Lyrics?

User Info: k_goku

k_goku
4 weeks ago#12
Blayshy posted...
They used the Instrumental or "Guitar Version", because sometimes a singer can make some decent music bad...

Not the case, IMO.

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#13
k_goku posted...
hanautaBOB posted...
They used the Instrumental or "Guitar Version", because sometimes a singer can make some decent music bad...

Not the case, IMO.

You mean your fine with the DB Super Track + Lyrics or the Sonic Song + Lyrics?

Either way it's alright, I just like them a lot better without the Lyrics because I don't like how the Singers sound for these 2 Songs...

I don't want to convince anyone otherwise who says they like the Songs with Lyrics... I personally just really don't like these 2, so the Instrumental Versions were a big win in my book.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#14
k_goku posted...
Blayshy posted...

Not the case, IMO.

You quoted the wrong person.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

k_goku
4 weeks ago#15
Blayshy posted...
k_goku posted...
Blayshy posted...

Not the case, IMO.

Nope.

k_goku
4 weeks ago#16
hanautaBOB posted...
k_goku posted...
hanautaBOB posted...

Not the case, IMO.

You mean your fine with the DB Super Track + Lyrics or the Sonic Song + Lyrics?

Either way it's alright, I just like them a lot better without the Lyrics because I don't like how the Singers sound for these 2 Songs...

I don't want to convince anyone otherwise who says they like the Songs with Lyrics... I personally just really don't like these 2, so the Instrumental Versions were a big win in my book.

Of course.
I like His World and the Ultra Instinct songs more with the lyrics. I have songs that I prefer without them, too. As you said, is something personal.

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#17
k_goku posted...
Blayshy posted...
k_goku posted...
Blayshy posted...

Not the case, IMO.

Nope.

TC said that thing, not me.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#18
Blayshy posted...
k_goku posted...
Blayshy posted...
k_goku posted...
Blayshy posted...

Not the case, IMO.

Nope.

TC said that thing, not me.

Yeah that was part of my post, Blayshy is right...

But don't fight about it... there wasn't really any harm done right?

Anyways, I hope someone who knows more about the Retro BGM will share his knowledge in this Topic... seems to be way to hard to find anything about it online.

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#19
Hm... listening to it, I don't know what it could be... maybe from a GBA or NES / Super Nintendo game...

Really wish they would be more specific about the origin of the music... or are they ambiguous so they don't get in legal trouble?

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#20
hanautaBOB posted...
Hm... listening to it, I don't know what it could be... maybe from a GBA or NES / Super Nintendo game...

Really wish they would be more specific about the origin of the music... or are they ambiguous so they don't get in legal trouble?

Probably.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If the main prize is "Retro BGM 5"...