You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I gotta say, I was wrong about GT Goku

User Info: FalseHeroine

FalseHeroine
4 weeks ago#1
It might not be EXACTLY what I wanted, but the orange and blue outfits are the original Kid Goku gis.

And if you're careful to only use the punch super, you can pretend he's actually classic Kid Goku.

Needless to say, I am maining him. He's good enough for me.

Just wish he had rock scissors paper though..... That's my only complaint right now.

User Info: BurnsideGX3

BurnsideGX3
4 weeks ago#2
I actually think they did a great job blending together GT and DB Goku
Some motherf***er's always trying to ice skate up hill.

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#3
Him, baseku , and Krillin are the 3 most fun characters in the game to me.

Followed only by Videl, Tien, 18, and teen Gohan.

Rest of the cast has a sort of genericness to me i dont like sans Yamcha, Frieza, Beerus, and hit. I guess Cooler, Broly ,and 17 are pretty cool

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
4 weeks ago#4
it was a clever blending of two different DB series OG and GT to give fans a somewhat reasonable middle gorund (though the people who wanted SS4 are still a little peeved) to create a best of both worlds I guess you can call it

so from a technical stand point I can respect the decision to make GT Goku like this

on a personal level still hate GT and I refuse to play him good or not lol, I mean I HAVE labbed him and yeah I can see him being a mini buzzsaw if he gets going but playing Broly and 21 so long, I NEED that normals range lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#5
Avalon64 posted...
it was a clever blending of two different DB series OG and GT to give fans a somewhat reasonable middle gorund (though the people who wanted SS4 are still a little peeved) to create a best of both worlds I guess you can call it

so from a technical stand point I can respect the decision to make GT Goku like this

on a personal level still hate GT and I refuse to play him good or not lol, I mean I HAVE labbed him and yeah I can see him being a mini buzzsaw if he gets going but playing Broly and 21 so long, I NEED that normals range lol

You know his 5M and 5S are pretty silly right? Plus his 5L and 2H arent bad. His 2M and 2L though have no range
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
4 weeks ago#6
It's fine. Just remember that he is GT Goku and no one else, even if you pretend it's not him or put any skin on him.
FighterZ : Vegeta Blue, Zamasu, Jiren / Black, Vegeta Blue, Jiren
BCF : Amane Nishiki, Susanoo | UNIST : Merkava | Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 : Ky Kiske

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
4 weeks ago#7
that's wasted advice to me, I am never going to play this character online, SS Goku is tolerant I have NO interest in GT goku top tier or not
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
4 weeks ago#8
GT Goku got me worried.... the universal Spirit bomb its very strong and its not hard to combo into it
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
4 weeks ago#9
I like GT Goku, the problem is the pacing of adding Gokus is terrible. Let the game have a rich of cast of non Gokus first, THEN make alternate versions of him. And him being the sole GT representation and not be able to control SSJ4 is disgusting

User Info: FalseHeroine

FalseHeroine
4 weeks ago#10
BurnsideGX3 posted...
I actually think they did a great job blending together GT and DB Goku

Same. Which was a pleasant surprise.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I gotta say, I was wrong about GT Goku