• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku quotes intro/outros

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
2 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ZDMmpGKXY

It just feels a bit of a mess since EVERYONE from Earth has generic quotes against GT Goku. Even when Goku straight up mentions them.

Surprisingly, Teen Gohan and Black ADDRESS Goku being a kid. SSJ Vegeta/Bardock/Beerus also do the same.

I think Jiren might be a generic vs Goku quote.

Goku and Trunks do address each other and have unique intro quotes. Goku vsBase Vegeta also has unique dialogue for both.

Goku mentions Uub to Fat Buu.

Results screen so far only has a unique win quote against Krillin it seems.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: DK9292

DK9292
2 months ago#2
Robin_Mask posted...
It just feels a bit of a mess since EVERYONE from Earth has generic quotes against GT Goku. Even when Goku straight up mentions them.

This has been a recurring issue with DLC characters I've noticed. I suspect it's because it would be more work to call in the other voice actors to record new lines (hence why Goku Black is one of the only ones to get a new quote; GT Goku and Goku Black have the same voice actress in Japanese), but that's pure speculation on my part.

But yeah, it sucks green Namekian ass.

User Info: SONIC_305

SONIC_305
2 months ago#3
Sad no quote between blue and the kid goku I was curious what he would say about his blue transformation
PSN: KlonoaxGuntz BBCF Mains: Ragna, Makoto, Izayoi and Es
Games Playing: DBFZ, BBCF, & Monster Hunter World

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
2 months ago#4
Honestly I'd love it if we got a repackaging of this game (like GG) that led to an expansion of all the special intro/outro quotes. There's so much potential here that ArcSys consistently drops the ball on...
9 9 9

DK9292
2 months ago#5
SilverCrono posted...
Honestly I'd love it if we got a repackaging of this game (like GG) that led to an expansion of all the special intro/outro quotes. There's so much potential here that ArcSys consistently drops the ball on...

What if they did like NRS does where it's ONLY special quotes?

There's no "generic" quotes because every matchup has unique dialogue.

User Info: MarkRodriguez09

MarkRodriguez09
2 months ago#6
DK9292 posted...
SilverCrono posted...

But they still have some generic lines that are used over and over. Joker saying "how adorably misinformed" to several people come in mind.

They also have the same problem where older characters like Batman or so don't have any specific things to say to newer DLC characters.

What they gotta do is plan out who will be season 1, 2, etc dlc and record some extra lines for them in advance.

DK9292
2 months ago#7
MarkRodriguez09 posted...
DK9292 posted...
SilverCrono posted...

But they still have some generic lines that are used over and over. Joker saying "how adorably misinformed" to several people come in mind.

They also have the same problem where older characters like Batman or so don't have any specific things to say to newer DLC characters.

What they gotta do is plan out who will be season 1, 2, etc dlc and record some extra lines for them in advance.

Alright, f*** me for trying.
A hero's role is one that cannot be forsaken,
Caring for those with hearts that are breaking.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 months ago#8
DK9292 posted...
SilverCrono posted...

you can make a drinking game over how many times Batman tells opponents "Jaime told me you skipped practice" or "you think I haven't planned for that?" lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Black-Isz

Black-Isz
2 months ago#9
Avalon64 posted...
DK9292 posted...
SilverCrono posted...

you can make a drinking game over how many times Batman tells opponents "Jaime told me you skipped practice" or "you think I haven't planned for that?" lol

Or Jiren's "I will fight."

User Info: SpeedSh0t92

SpeedSh0t92
2 months ago#10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSGyUGDbkRs
He has more than just with Krillin in the results screen

EDIT: In fact that video missed a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me5dXoXZMF8
"Step forward if you want to die!" - Kazuma Kiryu
SFV: Urien | T7: Geese | DBFZ: Nappa/Vegeta/Black | SCVI: Zasalamel | BBTAG: Kanji/Carmine
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku quotes intro/outros
  • Topic Archived