You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. The fact that Kefla is not the last character makes something obvious

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
1 month ago#81
Wasn't sure why I was @'d here but man it's rare to see a topic play out so peacefully and logically like this lol.
9 9 9

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#82
SilverCrono posted...
Wasn't sure why I was @'d here but man it's rare to see a topic play out so peacefully and logically like this lol.

@SilverCrono Because i figured out that you may be knowledgeable about UNIEL for the discussion at hand since you're active on the UNIst board . you're quite late to the party bro .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

SilverCrono
1 month ago#83
FemtomShiling posted...
SilverCrono posted...

@SilverCrono Because i figured out that you may be knowledgeable about UNIEL for the discussion at hand since you're active on the UNIst board . you're quite late to the party bro .

Lol, true. I'm on the UNIST board bc I play it but I'm definitely worse / less experienced with that then I am with FighterZ...

I'm honestly surprised you noticed me lol. I never read other people's @ names on here tbh
9 9 9

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#84
SilverCrono posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
SilverCrono posted...

Lol, true. I'm on the UNIST board bc I play it but I'm definitely worse / less experienced with that then I am with FighterZ...

I'm honestly surprised you noticed me lol. I never read other people's @ names on here tbh

Doesnt take much to check names on a board to see whos active and/or knowledgeable and summon thee lol . nice magic .

Also since i figured the other 2 were rather technical - i just tought that tossing you're name as the "outsider" point of view would be an accurate thing to do .

@SilverCrono cool that you play such underrated game man . hope you find it as a better fighter than this game .

SilverCrono
4 weeks ago#85
Lol ya I love UNIST, the aesthetic is great and the lore is cool, way more accessible than Blazblue... its just hard and tho I've been playing FGs my whole life I've only started getting into being more than a casual in the past year... mashing has been my life lol
9 9 9

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#86
SilverCrono posted...
Lol ya I love UNIST, the aesthetic is great and the lore is cool, way more accessible than Blazblue... its just hard and tho I've been playing FGs my whole life I've only started getting into being more than a casual in the past year... mashing has been my life lol

Practice and improve then - like in any other fighting game really .

UNIEL is one of those games that you might want to invest time into . also deserves it way more than DBFZ .

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
4 weeks ago#87
Unist is indeed a very hard game, is rewarding to learn a character, but the game overall has a very high skill ceiling on my opinion, but its nice once you begin to get the gist of it

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#88
Feldt posted...
Unist is indeed a very hard game, is rewarding to learn a character, but the game overall has a very high skill ceiling on my opinion, but its nice once you begin to get the gist of it

Yeah its pretty acessible yet the lurning curve is high .

Thing is that it has more depht than many current fighters - but this is what makes it actually interesting .

If any of you ever played MeltyBlood you might know where's UNIEL comes from and why its way more than just a refined MB .

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#89
I like how the poll actually reveals that there might be an equal number of delusional ppl who either still think we gonna have a s3 depite it being against all odds or straight think that she wont be in at all , like never , ever ? lol please i want to know the name of your dealer and what kind of heavy s*** he sells to you ...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#90
FemtomShiling posted...
I like how the poll actually reveals that there might be an equal number of delusional ppl who either still think we gonna have a s3 depite it being against all odds or straight think that she wont be in at all , like never , ever ? lol please i want to know the name of your dealer and what kind of heavy s*** he sells to you ...

You know, maybe people would respect you more if you didn't act like that.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. The fact that Kefla is not the last character makes something obvious