• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku didnt have to go this hard

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#1
I pull off a dragon fist right after a spirit bomb. Both done in one solo combo. After the spirit bomb, before the enemy hits the ground you dash towards them and use DF. Gt gokus combo potential has me shook. If gogeta isnt like this or better, imma be upset. Gt goku is the best dlc so far and my mind wont be changed.

User Info: Trigger Zero

Trigger Zero
1 month ago#2
azure22 posted...
I pull off a dragon fist right after a spirit bomb. Both done in one solo combo. After the spirit bomb, before the enemy hits the ground you dash towards them and use DF. Gt gokus combo potential has me shook. If gogeta isnt like this or better, imma be upset. Gt goku is the best dlc so far and my mind wont be changed.

K
Such be all of humanity, a species clinging to hopes that reality be but a dream that they may wake from it in Heaven.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#3
He's mad fun
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

azure22
1 month ago#4
Trigger Zero posted...
azure22 posted...

K

Oh

azure22
1 month ago#5
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
He's mad fun

Faxx

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
1 month ago#6
I just like his powerpole and KHH shenanigans. Looks so funny hold down the Ki button and then running back and forth before releasing the KHH

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
1 month ago#7
WAY funner than I was expecting him to be that's for sure, his combo potential is absolutely disgusting honestly. Easily in the top 3 best DLC characters imo, up there with Coola and Bardock.

User Info: Secramor

Secramor
1 month ago#8
azure22 posted...
He's mad fun

Faxx

B

azure22
1 month ago#9
Secramor posted...
azure22 posted...
He's mad fun

Faxx

B

A man of culture i see.

User Info: AiRxJones

AiRxJones
1 month ago#10
I agree. I definitely feel like he is the most complete DLC since bardock.
P4AU: Mitsuru UNIST:Phonon/Orie DBFZ: Main: Teen Gohan/Kid Buu/Yamcha
Sub: Trunks/Bardock/Kid Goku
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku didnt have to go this hard
  • Topic Archived