• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. man how come Dragon Ball project Z is about Z saga? prison planet is perfect

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#1
They wasted that idea on DB heroes.

Imagine some open world arpg where u can choose between Goku, Vegeta or trunks(or more) n u gotta go around n search out this series biggest bads to take their dragon balls.

Some helpful npcs around to sell items or give quests(Lord slug is messin up my friends, there's no dragon ball but if u help I can teach u a technique), fan fav bad guys as bosses(o no hatchiyaak got tha 3 star ball, get em!), New characters like fu n cumber...

Srsly wtf? Y waste that idea? That's a perfect rpg storyline. Maybe make it metroidvania style, heavy exploration.. n Fu took away all ur techniques n everybody power levels gets capped low to start.

Boom, there's ur progression right there(exp pts n moves/abilities).

Great idea for a game that was wasted in 2 or 3 episodes o heroes. Thoughts?
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#2
I think Bandai just needs to shill out games for the franchises because they might lose the licensing rights... so if something works it gets a sequel... if it doesn't (or the Devs don't make a sequel) they do something else (with different Devs, possibly).

Seems it is supposed to be fresh start after Xenoverse 2 (I mean with time traveling you could make infinite storylines so there must be a reason Xeno 3 isn't a thing).

I am not expecting ANYTHING from DB Games anymore, just hoping to be surprised in a positive way...

If you just NEED some game to keep the license rights and not start new negotiations over tge properties, bad stuff can happen.

And the fact the first trailer basicly showed "Story Cutscenes" except for that walking in front of different backgrounds, has me worried... definitely gone wait out reviews probably gonna skip it.

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#3
?

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#4
They don't care about quality, so even if your idea would be good, re-hashing good old DBZ for the the 10.001 Time is easier...

Do we even know if it covers DBZ completely?

Happend already a few times that games stopped before the Buu Saga...

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
1 month ago#5
hanautaBOB posted...
I think Bandai just needs to shill out games for the franchises because they might lose the licensing rights... so if something works it gets a sequel... if it doesn't (or the Devs don't make a sequel) they do something else (with different Devs, possibly).

Seems it is supposed to be fresh start after Xenoverse 2 (I mean with time traveling you could make infinite storylines so there must be a reason Xeno 3 isn't a thing).

I am not expecting ANYTHING from DB Games anymore, just hoping to be surprised in a positive way...

If you just NEED some game to keep the license rights and not start new negotiations over tge properties, bad stuff can happen.

And the fact the first trailer basicly showed "Story Cutscenes" except for that walking in front of different backgrounds, has me worried... definitely gone wait out reviews probably gonna skip it.

It's from CC2 already makes me want to wait and see.
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#6
hanautaBOB posted...
They don't care about quality, so even if your idea would be good, re-hashing good old DBZ for the the 10.001 Time is easier...

Do we even know if it covers DBZ completely?

Happend already a few times that games stopped before the Buu Saga...

Ain't my idea it's theirs lol

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#7
technogeek29 posted...
It's from CC2 already makes me want to wait and see.

Well that didn't help the Naruto games that at first improved but then got progressively worse...

And that's true for ultimate ninja and the storm games.

So I hope they do good, but I don't rely on it, cause they can do good and bad games a like...
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. man how come Dragon Ball project Z is about Z saga? prison planet is perfect
  • Topic Archived