• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Ok so HOW do you actually play as gt goku?

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#1
I see a bunch of different methods and some people are somehow using him in training mode. I have the switch version with no season pass but i heard if you select random on arcade mode then you have the chance to run into him. My question is do i HAVE to select random on arcade mode or is goku maybe in every course?

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 month ago#2
If you go into one of the Random courses in Arcade mode, you'll have a chance to run into him (a rather big chance given the circumstances). Go into the courses, but bring Ginyu with you. Body change into Goku and he's all yours for the match.

azure22
1 month ago#3
Speedshocker posted...
If you go into one of the Random courses in Arcade mode, you'll have a chance to run into him (a rather big chance given the circumstances). Go into the courses, but bring Ginyu with you. Body change into Goku and he's all yours for the match.

Thanks

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#4
He'll be available tomorrow.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
1 month ago#5
Also he is already available on Switch I believe which is the ones your seeing in training mode

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#6
oh yay my least favourite version of Goku of all time is finally in the game

now I can continue to ignore him like I've been doing anytime I see anything GT related...
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

azure22
1 month ago#7
Blayshy posted...
He'll be available tomorrow.

Duh. I was just wondering how people were playing early

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#8
In PAL I've had him unlocked since midnight a couple of hours ago. GT Goku and the Commentator Packs were on the store.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

azure22
1 month ago#9
Damn. Since I have the switch, i gotta wait til noon tmm

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
1 month ago#10
azure22 posted...
Damn. Since I have the switch, i gotta wait til noon tmm

He’s available on the Switch right now, I was playing as him as early as last night. It’s the other systems that have to wait.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Ok so HOW do you actually play as gt goku?
  • Topic Archived