• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I think I've got to the point that I hate this game

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#61
Only reason people pick Vegito is for the bootlegged Chun-Li kicks.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
1 month ago#62
Chun-Li is balanced! lol

but i do understand the problem is that the moderate skilled player vs a Vegito masher will have problems, that's what i'm trying to say, sure i can win with some characters like Trunks and #21

but i can't figure why its so hard for me with other characters i'm not very good on the game, and i don't want to play Vegito just to beat Vegito so i learned Trunks i'm ok at the moment but i gotta say that its disappointing sometimes, when all they do its Chun-Li kicks ---> Helicopter legs + LVL 1 -- > Chun Li kicks

it don't bothers me to lose for someone who is clearly better than me, today i played a Teen Gohan team,and that person was awesome, i lost all the matches but it was fun! i learned a lot on that match.

playing vs Vegito mashers its just boring for me, but i will not keep talking about this whatever, you play whatever character you like and others have to learn to deal with them.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I think I've got to the point that I hate this game
  • Topic Archived