• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I think I've got to the point that I hate this game

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
2 months ago#11
Robin_Mask posted...
demonfang178 posted...
Burchyplus posted...
dlc are lazy uninspired picks

I will never understand this complaint. Do people really have that big a boner for Zarbon and Janemba?

Are you really ignoring Janemba's moveset variety that isn't just beams and balls?

There’s more to liking a character than their potential moveset

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
2 months ago#12
demonfang178 posted...
It's because fans speculate that I could go that angle. And even though I keep saying I am not referring to movesets and I don't know anyone can find the dlc's lacking.

You don't find the spam of Goku and Vegeta in the roster as lacking? As far as DLC rosters go, it's just above the MK spam of horror guest characters.

It's weird you also ignore how a lot of people like Janemba's design and moves, but it's fine, there is always some lame hipster having to go against the crowd.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
2 months ago#13
Robin_Mask posted...
You don't find the spam of Goku and Vegeta in the roster as lacking?

The dlc roster. And that's irrelevant to the quality of everyone's else moveset, anyway.

Robin_Mask posted...
It's weird you also ignore how a lot of people like Janemba's design and moves

What do you want from me? You really want me to go over every single facet of character when casually talking about them? I am talking how expected a character is to get in; that's literally it. Moveset, design, story, all irrelevant.

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
2 months ago#14
Janemba vs Kefla vs UI Goku the DLC battle

u_u

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
2 months ago#15
demonfang178 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
You don't find the spam of Goku and Vegeta in the roster as lacking?

The dlc roster. And that's irrelevant to the quality of everyone's else moveset, anyway.

Robin_Mask posted...
It's weird you also ignore how a lot of people like Janemba's design and moves

What do you want from me? You really want me to go over every single facet of character when casually talking about them? I am talking how expected a character is to get in; that's literally it. Moveset, design, story, all irrelevant.

Figures, you ignore my other statement about the DLC roster, but it's fine, easy to see where you're going with this.

Why not? Having fun while talking about it is better.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#16
Not tryna tell u not to, but i feel like it's mad dramatic n irrelevant to make a post sayin u gonna uninstall. Wen I was done wit this game I jus quietly stopped playin for a few months n then went bak wen i was rdy
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

demonfang178
2 months ago#17
What? That vague MK comparison? It tells me nothing and you want me to take that seriously?

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#18
demonfang178 posted...
It's because fans speculate that I could go that angle. And even though I keep saying I am not referring to movesets and I don't know anyone can find the dlc's lacking.

U don't kno anyone can find base forms lacking?
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

demonfang178
2 months ago#19
s***! I completely forgot they were in the game. Baseku I can understand, but I've heard nothing but good things Basegeta's moveset barring his lvl 3 and assist.

User Info: AiRxJones

AiRxJones
2 months ago#20
Andros-2k10 posted...
Just take a break and play *UNIST.
P4AU: Mitsuru UNIST:Phonon/Orie DBFZ: Main: Teen Gohan/Kid Buu/Yamcha
Sub: Trunks/Bardock/Kid Goku
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I think I've got to the point that I hate this game
  • Topic Archived