• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It seems the last dlc character is going to be u.i. goku due to fan demand

User Info: DeZAfinaltime

DeZAfinaltime
2 months ago#1
Cant wait. Hopefully we get majin vegeta or dragon ball kid goku for the last bonus dlc after gogeta and broly to hold us over until the sequel.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
2 months ago#2
No link, no proof, no statement, no nothing.
http://i.imgur.com/cHoFFAL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ObkNHKb.png

User Info: NobleWill8

NobleWill8
2 months ago#3
You are joking, right?
tfw when you don't have an idea for your sig
seriously people, gimme a quote, I'm actually desperate
(message deleted)

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
2 months ago#5
i heard this a lot of time ago as well, that the final DLC will be UI Goku, but it was not due to fan demand it heard that it was planned.

i also heard that there will be no S3, and no sequel to this game, Super Brolly is the last DLC character, and he will share normals with the existing Brolly

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
2 months ago#6
I heard that Tapion is the last dlc and that S3 will be movies-themed only . Im a vergerben alt btw .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
2 months ago#7
kewldude475 posted...
No link, no proof, no statement, no nothing.
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Wolf, Dbfz: Cell/Bardock/SSJ Goku, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante

User Info: Duallton

Duallton
2 months ago#8
Feldt posted...
i heard this a lot of time ago as well, that the final DLC will be UI Goku, but it was not due to fan demand it heard that it was planned.

i also heard that there will be no S3, and no sequel to this game, Super Brolly is the last DLC character, and he will share normals with the existing Brolly

Bulls***, FighterZ 2 is coming in 2021/2022 (Xenoverse 3 problably will be the next game after Project Z be released this year).
Not changing this signature until Atlus announce a P3/P4 HD Collection for PS4
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It seems the last dlc character is going to be u.i. goku due to fan demand
  • Topic Archived