You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Dragonball Fighterz Fightherz Pass 2 purchased but character still lock in game?

User Info: nickee89

nickee89
4 weeks ago#1
I purchased Fighterz Pass 2, Jiren and Videl still locked in game, even try to search in PSN store individually but all I only see is "purchased" , no download option. Try deactivate my ps account and restore license but still no help. Tried delete the game and update again still no help. Btw I am using DVD version to play and purchase the content on PSN store, does it affected? My DVD version is on E3, in game the character is speaking Japanese, but in addon it state is in ├źnglish, not sure if because of this. I am from malaysia, cant seems to chat with support though as there is no Asia chat support.

Anyone have idea to solve this?

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
4 weeks ago#2
Sounds like your purchased the dlc for the wrong region

If that is the case, there is no way to fix it

DLC has to come from the store that matches to region of the game
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
4 weeks ago#3
click on DLC individually as if you going to buy Videl and Jiren individually and the download option will be there

User Info: nickee89

nickee89
4 weeks ago#4
Feldt posted...
click on DLC individually as if you going to buy Videl and Jiren individually and the download option will be there

I have tried but it said unavailable and i dont see and download option. I am not sure how to check the game region to compare with the DLC region, do you guys know?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Dragonball Fighterz Fightherz Pass 2 purchased but character still lock in game?