You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Krillin is low tier but he isn't THAT bad

User Info: Damone

Damone
4 weeks ago#21
Crashdashx posted...
PrismUFO posted...
The green square idiots of reddits aren't even worth debatting with anyways, and you can give them all the arguments of the world, they are going to say "muh opinion", it's useless. In fact, I see a lot of players who tell themselve "Hey, this character is considered low tier, so I'm going to put him low tier even if I don't have a single idea of what is gameplan is like when used right".
The Cyclops's tier list was probably the best because they considered that factor.

As soon as pros put Black as low tier, so did everyone else. Just a bunch of sheep.

Black is definitely low tier and it sucks -__-

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
4 weeks ago#22
Damone posted...
Crashdashx posted...
PrismUFO posted...
The green square idiots of reddits aren't even worth debatting with anyways, and you can give them all the arguments of the world, they are going to say "muh opinion", it's useless. In fact, I see a lot of players who tell themselve "Hey, this character is considered low tier, so I'm going to put him low tier even if I don't have a single idea of what is gameplan is like when used right".
The Cyclops's tier list was probably the best because they considered that factor.

As soon as pros put Black as low tier, so did everyone else. Just a bunch of sheep.

I’d say he is on the lower half but I don’t think he’s too bad. His normals are good, good range, good neutral, nice damage and his auto combo is good.

People often say “he has no mixups” but ssj goku has no mixups either. Ssj goku has no level 3 oki either now.

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#23
Crashdashx posted...
Damone posted...
Crashdashx posted...
PrismUFO posted...

I’d say he is on the lower half but I don’t think he’s too bad. His normals are good, good range, good neutral, nice damage and his auto combo is good.

People often say “he has no mixups” but ssj goku has no mixups either. Ssj goku has no level 3 oki either now.

The problem with people saying goku black is bad is that he is not bad. It's like a dumb ass mind game. He is basically the wesker of this game. Why use wesker on anchor when you can put vergil on anchor.

Why use goku black as an anchor when ssj goku is actually a better anchor after the last patch. It's almost like people forgot that goku black can still do a lot of things ssj does.

I honestly feel like if you want to run cell on your team and use any other bad guys , then use black. If you are using good guys, then run ssj. That's never gonna happen though.

Easiest team to win with is probably Piccolo Bardock ssj Goku. Piccolo and Bardock can switch off whenever and love that beam assist. Ssj does well with no assists , so you really only have an issue when it's piccolo one getting smothered by fuzzies cause he is a big body. If you want a better team then just run

Bardock
SSJ Goku
Gotenks

That's my personal vote for busted ass team

User Info: AiRxJones

AiRxJones
4 weeks ago#24
All of the characters are viable from a beginner to intermediate level.
P4AU: Mitsuru UNIST:Phonon/Orie DBFZ: Main: Teen Gohan/Kid Buu/SSJ Vegeta
Sub: Trunks/Kid Buu/SSJ Goku

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
4 weeks ago#25
JaiOfManyNames posted...
Crashdashx posted...
Damone posted...
Crashdashx posted...
PrismUFO posted...

The problem with people saying goku black is bad is that he is not bad. It's like a dumb ass mind game. He is basically the wesker of this game. Why use wesker on anchor when you can put vergil on anchor.

Why use goku black as an anchor when ssj goku is actually a better anchor after the last patch. It's almost like people forgot that goku black can still do a lot of things ssj does.

I honestly feel like if you want to run cell on your team and use any other bad guys , then use black. If you are using good guys, then run ssj. That's never gonna happen though.

Easiest team to win with is probably Piccolo Bardock ssj Goku. Piccolo and Bardock can switch off whenever and love that beam assist. Ssj does well with no assists , so you really only have an issue when it's piccolo one getting smothered by fuzzies cause he is a big body. If you want a better team then just run

Bardock
SSJ Goku
Gotenks

That's my personal vote for busted ass team

Well if you’re a masher then Black is prob better for you.

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#26
Hmm, I could see that too I guess.

I continue to try to clean up my play and not rely on silliness like auto combos. I am actually having a lot of fun learning combo routes with base goku that allow him to stick level 1 spirit bombs and keep pressure as well as be able to use those spirit bombs in combos
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Krillin is low tier but he isn't THAT bad