• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
2 months ago#1
Super Saiyan 4 or Ultra Instinct - Results (103 votes)
Super Saiyan 4
33.98% (35 votes)
Ultra Instinct
66.02% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I know everyone's screeching 'No more Goku's', but if we got just ONE MORE, which version would A.)You want and/or B.) piss people off the least, standalone Super Saiyan 4 or Ultra Instinct. Personally, gimme SS4 because IMO, it's the best form to come post DBZ.

*Excluded Kid Goku because GT Goku is essentially filling his role, and I don't believe any Dragon Ball Classic characters will make it in the long run anyways.

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
2 months ago#2
SS4 Goku is already part of Kid Goku's moveset, so not him

Also Ultra Instinct is cooler

https://imgtc.com/i/MrKvPbd.jpg
Currently Playing: Sekiro, DQ XI, Samus Returns, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
2 months ago#3
Lorulian posted...

Makes me think of sonic the hedgehog games ...

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
2 months ago#4
Lorulian posted...

17 is part of 18's, Zamasu's part of Black's, and Gohan is part of Videl's and all 3 of them are Standalone characters...just saiyan.

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
2 months ago#5
None of them tbrh . f*** the Gokus
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Black-Isz

Black-Isz
2 months ago#6
SSJ4. I would rather have "red furry" Goku than "Glowy Aura" Goku.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
2 months ago#7
Ultra Instinct would play significantly differently than any other Goku. Besides the kamehameha UI moves and fights completely differently than any other version of Goku.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
2 months ago#8
Speedshocker posted...
Lorulian posted...

17 is part of 18's, Zamasu's part of Black's, and Gohan is part of Videl's and all 3 of them are Standalone characters...just saiyan.

I agree especially with the Bold Part.

Besides, Base Goku is in the Game, so adding some flavor aura to it and call it UI Goku... nah... nah, that shouldn't take up another spot.

SSJ4 is better design wise.

User Info: evagelios

evagelios
1 month ago#9
Honestly? I think as far as transformations go, UI is one of the few that is actually good, it makes people he knows look at him and think "Is... Is that even Goku right now?"

Plus he looks unique in that his stance is practically gone, his aura just kind of flows off of him, and his hair isn't just more pointy.
It's the only Goku I think needed to be added to the game, because he would play MUCH differently.

I think we would benefit to have new characters, or at LEAST different versions of characters that don't have them yet. Hook us up with some unique fighters, Tapion, Pikkon, Janemba, etc.

BUT HERE WE ARE; about to have goddamn 5 goku in one fighting game.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#10
evagelios posted...
Honestly? I think as far as transformations go, UI is one of the few that is actually good, it makes people he knows look at him and think "Is... Is that even Goku right now?"

Plus he looks unique in that his stance is practically gone, his aura just kind of flows off of him, and his hair isn't just more pointy.
It's the only Goku I think needed to be added to the game, because he would play MUCH differently.

I think it would only make sense to put UI is a short time Upgrade in a game... making him an own character kinda misses the point tbh.

I imagine it should be similar to how Mosuo Tensei (it was called "Subconscious Soul Transmission" if I remember correctly...) Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage was used.

Kenshiro was untouchable, at least until he had to fight Raoh who used the technique too so they were even again.

If you have an UI Goku as separate character, it will miss what makes this State so special... cause you shouldn't get your ass handed to you with Goku in this state, but you can't make an invincible Character...
  • Topic Archived