• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Where the f*** is GT Goku?

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#11
Lorulian posted...
Speedshocker posted...
He's releasing sometime in May

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/dragon-ball-fighterz-dlc-character-kid-goku-gt-launches-in-may

It's really taking a while for just one character release...

They are milking the f*** out of season 2. Of course if they add 8 characters every season the balance would be either crap or too generic with the usual stand outs

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
4 weeks ago#12
exactly wouldn't be surprised if GT Goku is all ready to go, but they're following their schedule like it or not
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
4 weeks ago#13
Lorulian posted...
He will release the same day Joker is released for Smash

So... yesterday ?
PSN: AstroZombie29
Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 5, WoW, Hollow Knight

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#14
DartDragoon posted...
So... yesterday ?

Not for EU... EU got Joker and the other stuff today (my Switch is still downloading the update).

I was a little annoyed to see 0.75 $ doesn't equal 0.75 €.

Gotta pay 0.05 € more for the Mii Costumes... I used some leftover Gold Points to get the one I like (Persona 3, the only one I played so...) but still.

It amounts to a lot if they keep releasing Mii Outfits at this rate... I mean, comparatively speaking.

That said, didn't check the current exchange Value so IDK if it's a even a Problem...
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Where the f*** is GT Goku?
  • Topic Archived