• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Why no word on the other dlc character?

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#1
We seen just about everything and the release date for this new goku but NOTHING about that other dlc character, even though they usually get released in pairs. I swear on everything if they only release goku, im returning this mf game. Arc Sys is trying wayyy too hard to drag this game out. Give me my dlc and let it die😂

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
1 month ago#2
Looks like you're gonna have to return dbfz then
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Wolf, Dbfz: Cell/Bardock/SSJ Goku, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#3
BluuberryPie posted...
Looks like you're gonna have to return dbfz then

Aight bet. I dont got time for the Arc Sys bulls***

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
1 month ago#4
probably because people there are rumors that this won't be 2 characters at the same time, but GT Goku will be released by himself

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#5
Feldt posted...
probably because people there are rumors that this won't be 2 characters at the same time, but GT Goku will be released by himself

Which would explain why it would be Janemba - as there is no actual pairing this time ?
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Why no word on the other dlc character?
  • Topic Archived