• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Do You think DBFZ has a Good Character Roster

User Info: Kirby124

Kirby124
1 month ago#1
I personally think This game has a great Roster There's alot of Fan Favorite Characters in the game.But whats your opinion about the Roster

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#2
Yes

The roster is fantastic for an actual fighting game

It has all the major players from each Saga in DBZ and included the newest popular characters and forms from Super (at the point of release)
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#3
Aside the too many Goku and Vegeta reasoning they (the multiples) at LEAST feel and play differently from each other from some parts

and I mean granted I don't even like Goku as a character lol

they managed for the most part ot hit all the major characters that you'd want ot see in a Dragonball game and while its not perfect, you can't please everyone, you'd pretty much need to make a roster that includes EVERY character from Bear Bandit in one of the earliest episodes of the original Dragonball to Pan to satisfy EVERYONE
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
1 month ago#4
the base was bleh but the dlc has helped.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#5
finalfantasy94 posted...

Thats funny coz i tought that was quite the opposite ? how dlc makes thing better with the bases Goku/Veggie that should have been in the base roster ? f*** it

Also this is a double-edged question - first the roster choices are great because you have the better rep of one character (like directly FF Frieza or SSJ2 Gohan) which was the best decision as we REALLY dont need all s*** forms and transformations in a game like this . and f*** to the fanbase .

On the other hand it could have been way better like not adding irrelevant trash like Nappa or Videl and going with the remaining movie vilains ; but we may be fools to think that they wont be in sooner or later - most likely in an eventual sequel or a future dlc .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
1 month ago#6
FemtomShiling posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...

Thats funny coz i tought that was quite the opposite ? how dlc makes thing better with the bases Goku/Veggie that should have been in the base roster ? f*** it

Also this is a double-edged question - first the roster choices are great because you have the better rep of one character (like directly FF Frieza or SSJ2 Gohan) which was the best decision as we REALLY dont need all s*** forms and transformations in a game like this . and f*** to the fanbase .

On the other hand it could have been way better like not adding irrelevant trash like Nappa or Videl and going with the remaining movie vilains ; but we may be fools to think that they wont be in sooner or later - most likely in an eventual sequel or a future dlc .

well I took it as you take the bad with the good. The bad being base goku and vegeta.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 month ago#7
Yes it has a good roster. I admit the base was a bit lacking, but it was still solid and with all the DLC, it's truly great. It's comparable to the latter Budokai Games at the very least(though with some notable exclusions) and while the Budokai games aren't famous for their roster, they always have a solid selection

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
1 month ago#8
I wasnt a big fan of the dlc originally, but allowing me base goku with spirit bombs and videl has made me happy. Then I got my boy Krillin in the vase game

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 month ago#9
FemtomShiling posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...

Considering previous games have had playable Saibamen and Freeza goons amongst other characters no one cares about, having Nappa and/or Videl isn't yhe worst thing in the world.

User Info: DBZAOTA482

DBZAOTA482
1 month ago#10
Yes it has all the core characters plus other (less important) fan-favorites like Tien, Yamcha, and #16 keep thing interesting.
I'm not a victim.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Do You think DBFZ has a Good Character Roster
  • Topic Archived