• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. How are Broly, Cooler, and Blue Goku?

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#1
Read on here they are better, meanwhile that roofle guy said Broly isn't as good. I got my doubts now lol.

Same goes for Cell and Bardock but aren't they better overall?
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#2
Roofle only said in his opinion Broly got a little worse and that was mostly cause an old combo that he used didn't work anymore, he didn't fully lab Broly at the time, its no different to other characters sure Broly took a hit in certain areas but overall he was still significantly buffed, you just need to change some combo structures and find new routes no big deal, Broly's not the only one to lose combo routes but they gain new ones that are yet to be discovered

I still think Broly came out a winner

Goku Blue yeah that Ex Teleport and the fact you can use the teleport to follow up is big, plus the sliding kick can create proper knock downs, yeah he made it out a winner too

Cooler's dive kicks are now plus so thats REALLY big for his pressure game PLUS! auto combo rejoice lol, Cooler lost that gap that allowed you to reflect him in the middle of his basic combo that is gone, include better uppers and a faster beam and yeah big winner too
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#3
Avalon64 posted...
Roofle only said in his opinion Broly got a little worse and that was mostly cause an old combo that he used didn't work anymore, he didn't fully lab Broly at the time, its no different to other characters sure Broly took a hit in certain areas but overall he was still significantly buffed, you just need to change some combo structures and find new routes no big deal, Broly's not the only one to lose combo routes but they gain new ones that are yet to be discovered

I still think Broly came out a winner

Goku Blue yeah that Ex Teleport and the fact you can use the teleport to follow up is big, plus the sliding kick can create proper knock downs, yeah he made it out a winner too

Cooler's dive kicks are now plus so thats REALLY big for his pressure game PLUS! auto combo rejoice lol, Cooler lost that gap that allowed you to reflect him in the middle of his basic combo that is gone, include better uppers and a faster beam and yeah big winner too

Aw yeah, can't wait to try them out now. Thanks for the quick reply, Avalon!

Avalon64
1 month ago#4
no problem can't wait to see what team you'll make

currently Im doign Adult Gohan (yeah boring pick lol) 21, SS Goku

its mostly to test 21's changes and I am quite happy with them, the dive follow up set up she gets after an absorb is huge for her combos
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: RidleytheSmall

RidleytheSmall
1 month ago#5
Blue Goku is stupid good now. Overall a much more flexible character thanks to the changes. His corner game is much scarier now because of his new loops.
Rev 2 main: Baiken, Dbfz main team: Bardock/Nappa/Base Vegeta Sfv main: Zeku

Avalon64
1 month ago#6
gah sliding kick lol sorry I was a bit tired and gah its too late to edit the post but I meant DIVING kick...creates knockdowns when they couldn't before

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#7
Avalon64 posted...
no problem can't wait to see what team you'll make

currently Im doign Adult Gohan (yeah boring pick lol) 21, SS Goku

its mostly to test 21's changes and I am quite happy with them, the dive follow up set up she gets after an absorb is huge for her combos

I really want Broly/Cooler/Cell for a team just for villains. Bardock, SSJ Goku, Blue Goku, 18, Ginyu, and Frieza. These 9 all for mixing and matching. But leaninf towards Broly and Cooler mainly for their attacks.

RidleytheSmall posted...
Blue Goku is stupid good now. Overall a much more flexible character thanks to the changes. His corner game is much scarier now because of his new loops.

Funny since I mained him and switched to SSJ since he is far better. Back to Blue it seems.

I am still curious on what are the best 3 teams I can do with the 9 that I like.

Avalon64 posted...
gah sliding kick lol sorry I was a bit tired and gah its too late to edit the post but I meant DIVING kick...creates knockdowns when they couldn't before

Nah don't worry about that, I know what you mean. Huge buff it is.

User Info: MegaZardY

MegaZardY
1 month ago#8
Goku Blue is insanely buffed
-lvl 3 is full screen, ends closer to opponent so better oki
-lvl 1 tracks anywhere on the screen
-214H has followups and teleports on block
-free skds anywhere with 214M
-high damaging loops with 236L
-can now follow up LL with 2M and then go into his normal Bnb
Favourite Games: Megaman X, Majoras Mask, The World Ends With You, Playing: DB FighterZ, Own: PS4 Pro, New 3DS XL, Nintendo Switch

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
1 month ago#9
They are about the same strenght in what they want to do, all of them. Which is pretty high.
And please, do not listen to what Rooflemonger says about Broly lol, everyone knows this guy isn't really reliable.
FighterZ : Vegeta Blue, Zamasu, Jiren / Black, Vegeta Blue, Jiren
BCF : Amane Nishiki, Susanoo | UNIST : Merkava | Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 : Ky Kiske

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#10
PrismUFO posted...
They are about the same strenght in what they want to do, all of them. Which is pretty high.
And please, do not listen to what Rooflemonger says about Broly lol, everyone knows this guy isn't really reliable.

Should've known he was a trash commentator.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. How are Broly, Cooler, and Blue Goku?
  • Topic Archived