• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. UI Goku is rumored to be the other DLC character

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
1 month ago#1
So if you're missing UI Goku he apparently will make it to the game, i was watching Maximilian dood and he talks about a "rumor" of the leaked DLC of this season on one of his reaction videos of what is been know now as the "3 Gokus season", one of being being Gogeta, one being GT Goku with the tail and the final DLC character is UI Goku.

you can check Maximilian Dood video here, jump to 5:30 where he talk about the rumors, that proven themselves to be truth, again Max is just passing info its nothing confirmed so take with a grain of salt, but now i won't be surprised on UI Goku, he is the final form of Goku also the most powerful one and quite popular as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7QqxAY2DpU

so i now expect UI Goku to be the final character, for me is almost a confirmation the rumors hit home on all the characters minus Super Broly, now we play the wait game.

have a good day all of you

https://imgur.com/a/IjxgAEI

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
1 month ago#2
Yeah I don't buy it. Neither the brown or pink match with UI Goku, even then we always had a pair with a protagonist and an antagonist. But then again there's also the rumor that we won't be getting pairs but that hasn't been officially confirmed yet.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
1 month ago#3
Super_Broly93 posted...
Yeah I don't buy it. Neither the brown or pink match with UI Goku, even then we always had a pair with a protagonist and an antagonist. But then again there's also the rumor that we won't be getting pairs but that hasn't been officially confirmed yet.
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Dbfz: K. Buu/Hit/SSJ Vegeta, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante

User Info: JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe
1 month ago#4
if gt goku has the SSJ4 install then vergeben predicted successfully 3 chars (jiren,, gogeta and ssj4)
It will only remain UI goku of his prediction to not be true (for now)

User Info: Number4Rocket

Number4Rocket
1 month ago#5
Nobody should ever link Max.

Watch him if you think he's fun, but FFS, never take anything he ever says with any weight. People who produce content at that sort of rate don't have time to make substantiated and well-thought-out claims.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#6
Number4Rocket posted...
Nobody should ever link Max.

Watch him if you think he's fun, but FFS, never take anything he ever says with any weight. People who produce content at that sort of rate don't have time to make substantiated and well-thought-out claims.

Max got connections, whether u like him or not. It's worth it to hear him out.

Link away, tc
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
1 month ago#7
Super_Broly93 posted...

The background colors are a huge meme. Be the graphics designer who made that graphic has 0 clue who the dlc characters are and just did whatever he wanted
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
1 month ago#8
Did Max talk about Kid Goku? Because that vid is 2 months old
sig

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
1 month ago#9
Dathrowed1 posted...
Did Max talk about Kid Goku? Because that vid is 2 months old

He specifically talked about GT Goku "the one with the tail" so yeah he already knew about GT Goku previously, the next its UI probably, he was doubting the leak that he got because of the number of Gokus on the S2 would be 3 Gokus, but he already knew that GT Goku would be on this season ahead of all of us

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#10
Like hell it would be true . And linking Max imao ...
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. UI Goku is rumored to be the other DLC character
  • Topic Archived