You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. man playing as 18/Trunks/SS Vegeta is fun!

User Info: DetectiveZ

DetectiveZ
3 weeks ago#11
I always go with thematic teams
Team Goku
Team TurtleGang
Team TwoMonkeysAndAEmperor (guess that one)
Team HeKilledMyDadAndImTeamingUpWithHimInTheTOP

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#12
So you tried one of my main teams ?

glad to see im not the only one to enjoy it .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 weeks ago#13
FemtomShiling posted...

ah you use this team too? Hope you don't think Im stepping on your toes there lol

but do you use this order too?
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#14
Avalon64 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

ah you use this team too? Hope you don't think Im stepping on your toes there lol

I usually go with Trunks/18/Vegeta coz Trunks is a good point and Veggie a safe anchor .
But i change it to Trunks/Teen Gohan/Vegeta every so often

and my sub is Trunks/Teen Gohan/Beerus whenever i want a change of pace

also love to pick Frieza here and there or switching him with Beerus .

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 weeks ago#15
I agree with the assessment Trunks makes a fine point but my problem is I like offense from the start lol so keeping 18's defensive barrier on mid isn't idea lfor my style of play, hence why she's point plus Im trying to time it better so Trunk's save the future can cover 18's 17 calls lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
3 weeks ago#16
Avalon64 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

Well that's probably the best order for that team because ss vegeta having a dp makes him a decent anchor, trunks decent assist, good damage lvl 3, 18 is just fun to play with good assists, and yea...

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#17
Avalon64 posted...
I agree with the assessment Trunks makes a fine point but my problem is I like offense from the start lol so keeping 18's defensive barrier on mid isn't idea lfor my style of play, hence why she's point plus Im trying to time it better so Trunk's save the future can cover 18's 17 calls lol

Yeah Trunks assist hella good but i think hes just have overall better value on point .

18's is a pretty situational assist but you gotta learn to use it on the defensive way .

So yeah i get your point about it being a defensive team but to me it works wonder and its a good balanced team .
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. man playing as 18/Trunks/SS Vegeta is fun!