• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Fixing Dragon Ball Super

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
1 month ago#11
If you wanna write fan fiction then just write it.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
1 month ago#12
I'll concede and give constructive criticism. TC, what you're going for is more like a Jump crossover story. From the getgo that's not going to sit well with those who want a "fixed" DBS, since they will want it to be, you know, Dragonball.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
1 month ago#13
Spiritsaiyan101 posted...
I'll concede and give constructive criticism. TC, what you're going for is more like a Jump crossover story. From the getgo that's not going to sit well with those who want a "fixed" DBS, since they will want it to be, you know, Dragonball.

uderstandable. that is why i made this topic, so other users will share how they will fix Super as they see fit.
#RepealBrexit

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#14
Super never existed . Fixed it for ya
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
1 month ago#15
On second thought: the crossover idea should be saved for a proper crossovers.
So the best way(as i see fit of course) to fix super is to make Goten and Trunks the main characters instead of Goku and Vegeta.
#RepealBrexit

User Info: Black-Isz

Black-Isz
1 month ago#16
FemtomShiling posted...
Super never existed . Fixed it for ya

BOOSH!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Fixing Dragon Ball Super
  • Topic Archived