• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Whens the release date?

User Info: azure22

azure22
4 weeks ago#1
So far, everywhere i looked, i havent seen an actual release date for gt goku. I always thought it was annoying when companies did s*** like this. Reveal the scan with no release date. Like idc if he came out in June, I just really wanted a release date with the scan. Arc Sys is petty af for that, its like theyre desperately trying to not let the game die, like s***.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
4 weeks ago#2
Rumor it's either 3/27 or sometime mid April
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

azure22
4 weeks ago#3
Ben Reilly posted...

I'll take that first date

User Info: dudapf

dudapf
4 weeks ago#4
azure22 posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

He's not coming this month. The v jump issue had a note saying there would be more info on GT Kid Goku next month and the devs said the patch would not come with new content or DLC chars. Expect it in late April.

azure22
4 weeks ago#5
dudapf posted...
azure22 posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

He's not coming this month. The v jump issue had a note saying there would be more info on GT Kid Goku next month and the devs said the patch would not come with new content or DLC chars. Expect it in late April.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Whens the release date?
  • Topic Archived